3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

C F95 12.png

When i work on renders, i notice sometimes, that Normal maps add some dirt. Image under the spoiler has Normal map = 1.0 (100%), the second image Normal map = 0. And character's butt looks better/cleaner in second image.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Maisie! :love::love::love::love:

I wouldn't go so far as to say she's "better from behind", though.
View attachment 469304
VERY HOT!!

View attachment 470272

, welcome to daz studio and meet The Brute, I'm sure you gonna love him!
Mia is a great addition to the DS world!

8299 iterations (was at 73 %) and around 28 hours of render time (no exact count, as had to interrupt twice) and still had to photoshop and artifact that looked like a head sized thumbprint above the triangle. Not gonna try another one in a while!
View attachment 470952
Delightful!

Might've overdone the post processing a little. Any suggestions on where I could improve?

View attachment 471450
View attachment 471448
I love those boobs!

Happy Thanksgiving from my characters at "A Family Venture." My attempt to recreate an American classic "Freedom from Want" by Norman Rockwell.
View attachment 471555
View attachment 471556
GREAT one!

Teacher!! :love: :love:

What a beauty!!

3rd test with MD, it's still not that but it will :WeSmart:

View attachment 472168
Cutie pie!

Been a while :)
View attachment 472322
here is another one :) (I have to make up for being away for a while)
View attachment 472331
I love Mia!

View attachment 473356

"Greetings 18 year old college student roommate! It is me, your landlady here to make sure you are awake for your college classes. Do not mind my outfit I had no other clothing to wear. If you like what you see however, I would not mind because you are handsome 18 year old male but I am your landlady so that would be wrong so disregard or don't."

Top quality dialogue from my non existent game. I've learned from the best here.
Amazing pic!

Beauty!!

One of the hottest princesses!

Lovely!

Oh momma!

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
So back to my roots it is. This Material Pane is giving me a headache. But I started to come closer to the results I want.
The skin becomes less dull and the hair got its shininess back. The hair on her head doesn't look fluffy enough but that is a capacity map problem that should be solvable via GIMP. The glossiness doesn't come out on her lips, teeth and eyes as I want it to be and the nodes reminds me of old school materials in Blender. Before we had the PrincipleBSDF materials there. I haven't done any postwork on this image, to show what octane will do to a DAZ base-render.
OctaneTst_002-BlackroomPinUp_3PLighting_convertedMaterialsWithTweaks.png

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
A bit of a headache with this one... luckily, the standalone Nvidia denoiser came to save me from punching the wall yet again...
Long story short, I had to stop and resume the rendering process a dozen times, and, a ascene that wouldn't take more than 4, max 5 hours, was still at 22% converged after 9 damn hours, because of the long, and numerous, interruptions. I had the denoiser folder, but never bothered to use it, so, this noisy, half-baked piece looked like a promising experiment base, and, boy was I happy with the result... the photoshopped final version, I call "Narcissism", but, for the sake of comparison, I'll add the pre-denoiser, and post-denoiser versions as thumbnails as well...
Narcissism.jpg

narcisse.jpg narcissedenoised.jpg

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
First of all, the pose right here.. was a pain in the ass to make :eek:
I had to start from somewhere and then fix it myself since it wasn't.. really perfect. But what tickles me the most, was the fact that a render simple such as this, took like 3 hours, when others similar took definitely less. I'm still wondering what could've been the cause, but I'm still not sure about it :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes