3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
I think there was a g3M hair product for wolverine officially released somewhere on Daz, but I can't recall the name atm. The Kitty Pryde looks spot on, she's super cute and petite. All of them look really good. My biggest challenge is making parodies look like what they're supposed to be and you nailed it.
Thanks! Trying to make an accurate and realistic representation of all these characters I pretty much grew up with is the fun part for me. I know people may interpret them differently so I'm glad you like them! :D

Reactions: MovieMike

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How do you get her abs to look like that without the whole body looking muscular. It flows so well down to her groin and thighs
You can achieve that either with the body morphs from Digital Touch, or with the sliders "Rectus Outer Detail". Of course always after choosing whichever you want as body morph (at least voluptous, more or less. All of this if you want an "easy" way and don't want to play too much with the base gen8). At least it's what I do most of the time, since I have lots of morphs and I like mixing them, adding that final touch in the end.

View attachment 483927 View attachment 483928
2 spotlight and 1 big dick :ROFLMAO:
15 min per render with denoiser:unsure:
Wait.. only two spotlight where used here? Or even some other lights? If it's the first, cool :oops:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 484027
:ROFLMAO: I turned off all the built-in lighting in the scene, it created a lot of noise and did not illuminate anything
Yeah, lights already inside specific environments aren't that good most of the time. That's why you have to do it for yourself xD
Curious, what were the settings for them? If you want to tell me, of course!

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, lights already inside specific environments aren't that good most of the time. That's why you have to do it for yourself xD
I'd also be interested in the spotlight settings, too!

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I'd also be interested in the spotlight settings, too!
is this the way to Troll me? :unsure:
coach3.png coach4.png coach5.png
2 light panel looks better :unsure:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes