3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hope everyone is having a great Christmas season! I am just seeking some male feedback on some female characters I created for a project - if I ever get free time - down the road. I have a lot of writing experience and have made very good income from my writing, but I am a complete newbie with DAZ and this kind of art/programming so learning. I have already written out an entire script (but it's in Final Draft not Renpy for now) with choices/endings by scenes/pictures and dialogue but I know it would take me a LONG time to draw it all out! (I think it's about 14000 pictures described so far)

I just wanted some male feedback on these characters (I know the art might not be great or with a lot of mistakes, just wondering about how they look to males as my perspective is different hee hee)...I am much more into personalities for now but have some ideas what looks would match the personalities, etc.

Project would involve eight female characters that I would consider either LI or major characters, and I have about 21 female designs - in terms of looks - for these eight so definitely not sold on anything yet. I am very set on males because I know exactly what I want there ;) but not sure for females. Any feedback just on how you think these initial females look from a man's perspective and first impression/gut vibe about them. Thanks! (oh the intro2 file is actually me at least kind of close anyway to my real picture with this software! I just wrote an intro with some pics with "my character" that you would only see the first time you load up the game and then you wouldn't see it again)

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Dorm and Cam - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

My lovely shortstacks Kitty, Peppy and Nicole, from "Dorm and Cam" house, wishes you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Dorm_and_Cam_Christmas_01_crt.jpg

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Hope everyone is having a great Christmas season! I am just seeking some male feedback on some female characters I created for a project - if I ever get free time - down the road. I have a lot of writing experience and have made very good income from my writing, but I am a complete newbie with DAZ and this kind of art/programming so learning. I have already written out an entire script (but it's in Final Draft not Renpy for now) with choices/endings by scenes/pictures and dialogue but I know it would take me a LONG time to draw it all out! (I think it's about 14000 pictures described so far)

I just wanted some male feedback on these characters (I know the art might not be great or with a lot of mistakes, just wondering about how they look to males as my perspective is different hee hee)...I am much more into personalities for now but have some ideas what looks would match the personalities, etc.

Project would involve eight female characters that I would consider either LI or major characters, and I have about 21 female designs - in terms of looks - for these eight so definitely not sold on anything yet. I am very set on males because I know exactly what I want there ;) but not sure for females. Any feedback just on how you think these initial females look from a man's perspective and first impression/gut vibe about them. Thanks! (oh the intro2 file is actually me at least kind of close anyway to my real picture with this software! I just wrote an intro with some pics with "my character" that you would only see the first time you load up the game and then you wouldn't see it again)

from most favorite to least favorite(*) here is my humble opinion.

1st. jstest6
2nd. jstest3
3rd. jstest00
4rth. jstest2
5fth. jstest5
6th. jstest8
7nth. jstest0(*)

not saying that they are bad but there are some details like cloth fit and pose(*) that with a few twicks would make them look better.
I didnt rate your intro image not because i dont like it but because you will only use it for your intro in which case it will suit its purpose perfectly.
ofcourse I understand its not the end result and I am lokking forward in seeing hwo they will all look after the postwork :) best of luck with your project!

p.s. there are people in this forum who do miraclces with these software and some of them are ladies. in my humble opinion, the "eye for beauty" has no gender, so it would be a pitty to exclude them from your research.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Been thinking of doing some comic girls. I think I hit on Storm here pretty well. Genesis 8, using the new d-force afro. Have ideas (and purchased assets) for Rogue and White Queen, so will be trying those out at some point.
View attachment 480347
Extremely delicious Chocolate!!

"I-is this sexy enough for you senpai?" View attachment 480468
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Asian Beauty!!

A Harry Potter inspired render.

View attachment 480611
Cutie bookworm!

Here is something spicy ;)
View attachment 482183
Oh yeah!, Mia is HOT! ;)

Sunbathing or Swimming? ;)
I'll make a render based on your votes!
View attachment 483947
Bonus ;)
View attachment 483973
Bikini or lingerie on sandals is so SEXY!!

Very Beautiful!

Simply Beautiful!

Go Mia!

Interesting gal!

Ebony and Ivory..
...live together in perfect harmony

On the topic of X-Men, when I first started using Daz a couple years ago the first characters I made were X ladies. Kitty Pryde, X-23 and Magik in particular. I'd show some of the stuff here but it's a bit old and shite but it's all up on my DA (QisQ)
I was thinking of picking up another app, maybe Blender or MD to put together their actual suits but I just never got around to it. Maybe one day.
I've recently gone back to the old models and been trying to update them a bit. Trying to keep things semi-realistic...

Here's my Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat), Piotr Rasputin (Colossus) and Illyana Rasputin (Magik)
View attachment 482241

Here's my Logan (Wolverine) and Laura Kinney (X-23)
View attachment 482243

Couldn't find any hair products similar to Logans trademark hair, so I just went with something slightly similar to his hair in the 2001 New X-Men run...

I have a Jean / Cyclops / Emma in the works but it'll probably be awhile before I'm happy with them.

Then maybe I can motivate myself to move on to another application so I don't have to be so limited to what Daz can do.

Question:
Does anyone render their Daz scenes with a renderer other than iRay? Other than Octane, which I know a few people use. I just don't find it to be worth the extra effort for the results you get (Though it seems to be more about speed...)
Lovely gals!

One of my fave trios of all time!

Saw there was a Velma game (didn't play it) and I always liked the idea of sexy Scooby Doo. So I made some things. She lost her clothes... for reasons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View attachment 482688
View attachment 482685 View attachment 482686 View attachment 482687
I LOVE Velma!

Police officer: so girl are you free, your father made a deposit for you. Next time avoid such places and dress modestly, otherwise you look like a whore! View attachment 483769
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hottie!!

BEAUTY!!

Clair for Rune 6 converted GF3.
View attachment 486200
Amazing!

Damn right!

This is so HOT!!

View attachment 489356
attempt to simulate sunlight indoors :unsure:
Teachers always get me going!

Morning hotness!

VERY YUMMY!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my old creations, inspired by Morena Baccarin. Shared her some time ago.
View attachment 494066
Damn!!
Amazingly Done!!

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
After she had made her first three studs squirt down to near fainting, and the fourth beating up a cumshot all over her face and cleavage, she was still hungry for more. She'd hate herself in the morning, but, right there and then, she was a wild beast, with an urge to fuck, breed, and consume as much semen as possible, before she has to return to her nesting grounds.
View attachment 494758
Nailed the lighting as usual, my man. Followed.

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017

I'll give you my opinion first, and then a small bit of advice. Both may be wrong, but here it is. As is expected from any person new to Daz, your characters seem a bit generic and unremarkable, not very different from those in the hundreds of 0.1 versions that are released on this site. Your art is better than a good portion of the renders some people post here, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of effort visible in sculpting realistic bodies or faces, although I'm sure that you must have worked hard for each. The women all have the same doll-face expression, which doesn't generate much interest into the characters and their personalities.
My advice to you is that if you've already created a story for your game, it might make sense to wait, and first improve your Daz skills, like lighting, posing, composition, image quality etc, before releasing it, so that your game stands out from the crowd, and is not quickly forgotten.

Reactions: Whisky Priest

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'll give you my opinion first, and then a small bit of advice. Both may be wrong, but here it is. As is expected from any person new to Daz, your characters seem a bit generic and unremarkable, not very different from those in the hundreds of 0.1 versions that are released on this site. Your art is better than a good portion of the renders some people post here, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of effort visible in sculpting realistic bodies or faces, although I'm sure that you must have worked hard for each. The women all have the same doll-face expression, which doesn't generate much interest into the characters and their personalities.
My advice to you is that if you've already created a story for your game, it might make sense to wait, and first improve your Daz skills, like lighting, posing, composition, image quality etc, before releasing it, so that your game stands out from the crowd, and is not quickly forgotten.
Thanks! I deliberately tried to keep a neutral expression on all of them as test images (even the same pose) so not worried there. I'm also not too concerned about any commercial or critical response as I don't think I could ever make enough money from this kind of thing to ever replace my current income. I love my work too so even that is a factor against it. This is definitely for fun first and I appreciate the advice :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
from most favorite to least favorite(*) here is my humble opinion.

1st. jstest6
2nd. jstest3
3rd. jstest00
4rth. jstest2
5fth. jstest5
6th. jstest8
7nth. jstest0(*)

not saying that they are bad but there are some details like cloth fit and pose(*) that with a few twicks would make them look better.
I didnt rate your intro image not because i dont like it but because you will only use it for your intro in which case it will suit its purpose perfectly.
ofcourse I understand its not the end result and I am lokking forward in seeing hwo they will all look after the postwork :) best of luck with your project!

p.s. there are people in this forum who do miraclces with these software and some of them are ladies. in my humble opinion, the "eye for beauty" has no gender, so it would be a pitty to exclude them from your research.
Thanks for the feedback, I did keep neutral expressions and poses as they are just test images mostly but I really appreciate your response! And it's ok to say something is bad or flat out sucks, I'm not really sensitive about anything like that if it helps me learn.

You are probably right about females so I feel silly now!

I'm even thinking long-term of just paying someone really good to kind of do post work on created images and even help here and there with images to speed things up. My other business besides writing is interior design so I feel a little better with framing pictures visually and my writing has been involved for screens (TV/movies) so another visual medium at least as well. Still, it's intimidating because while I can write incredibly fast - and so far at least reasonably well enough to make a good living - my art speed on the other hand is glacially slow! I'm kind of lucky for this possible project because one person is willing to fund me a decent chunk just to start it if they can create one character (one of those I displayed) but time is my biggest enemy and I am not sure I can ever be fast enough with limited time to finish something this difficult.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

OK, to me the third woman is far & away the best, because she looks realistic, which also makes her sexier. Those others are nice but tend towards the familiar stylised, flawless, model types.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes