3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Denoise doesn't want to make it's work, so let's just post this here, after 2h5min of work.

Carrie the left one, Amanda the middle one, and Emily the right one. And no, the shadow over the Carrie's face wasn't intentional, but I have like Zero experience with lights, apart from selecting and putting them in a specific position.

Holloweenie

Aug 31, 2019
Denoise doesn't want to make it's work, so let's just post this here, after 2h5min of work.

Carrie the left one, Amanda the middle one, and Emily the right one. And no, the shadow over the Carrie's face wasn't intentional, but I have like Zero experience with lights, apart from selecting and putting them in a specific position.

You can use the standalone nvidia/intel denoiser to do it in post, all you really need to do is work on getting more light into your scene to help it render out faster. If you do use intel denoiser, try to render your images to atleast 75-80% so it doesnt ruin any fine details.

Heres a link for the denoiser https://f95zone.to/threads/nvidia-ai-denoiser-2-4.35677/

Tres_Irmas_intel.png

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
You can use the standalone nvidia/intel denoiser to do it in post, all you really need to do is work on getting more light into your scene to help it render out faster. If you do use intel denoiser, try to render your images to atleast 75-80% so it doesnt ruin any fine details.

Heres a link for the denoiser https://f95zone.to/threads/nvidia-ai-denoiser-2-4.35677/

View attachment 496942
Thanks for that. I tried how to make it work some time ago, but I couldn't, and then I just let that aside.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018

With intel denoiser
denoiser_Tres_Irmas.png

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017

Hey! You can probably have it easier if you render each one alone then use a image editor and cut them into one pic, I did if for my two last renders I shared, its quite seamless.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the tips everyone!

For a effect of comparison, I did some renders only with one of my characters with a white light and tested how much time it would be needed to be rendered. It was between 10 and 13 min each.

I think I'll try to make something following this pattern when I start to render my game.

Madeline 2.png Madeline 4.png Madeline 5.png Madeline 6.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes