3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Some of my characters for my upcoming project currently named Secret Ingredient.

It's going to be a chapter based visual novel that follows a young man named Ethan. He's alone for the summer with his friends all out on vacation and his parents working out of the county. Left alone with just the house sitter, Riley, she suggests to him that he should try looking for a summer job to pass the time and cure his boredom. After some searching he manages to land a job at a local cafe where he seemingly finds love at first site.

Paige and Ethan
View attachment 496057

Paige
View attachment 496058
Ethan
View attachment 496059

Riley
View attachment 496060

Audrey
View attachment 496061
This looks great man :)
when do you plan to release the game?

Reactions: Holloweenie

Holloweenie

Aug 31, 2019
This looks great man :)
when do you plan to release the game?
No planned date for the first chapter. I'm putting a lot of work into the foundation with optimizing everything and planning certain events ahead of time to make sure subsequent updates will go smoothly and have a stable launch window of about a month. Currently with the locations and characters i'm completely finished with, 1080p renders only take 6-15 minutes. I'm also really trying to push the bounds of my writing and trying to really make these characters feel genuine and give them well defined personalities and backgrounds. As I get closer to releasing chapter 1 i'll be posting more renders from the game and give more info about the characters.

Reactions: SpikeZg

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I've been playing around with Daz for a few months now, but I wanted to start sharing some renders here and see what I can learn from the experts. I love feedback! These are just a couple of quick renders with a custom backdrop set. I'm playing around with shaders and overlays to see how they work. These only have 500 or so iterations, then I run it through the nvidia denoiser. Can't quite figure out how to get rid of that weird black stuff on her forehead. It doesn't show up in the preview. Also, the gaudy-ass makeup is intentional, in case anyone was about to mention that as feedback.

Absolutely loving this character. Bonus points for anyone who can name the animated character that this character is based on.

View attachment 497951
View attachment 497949 View attachment 497950
The black stuff on the forehead is most likely the skullcap of the hair product, meaning it's not big enough and pokes through. What I would do is change the view to smooth shaded and you might be able to see a bit better. Just play with the parameter dials of the head product to make a offending areas a bit bigger so it fits better.

Reactions: RobbieTheCupcake

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
No planned date for the first chapter. I'm putting a lot of work into the foundation with optimizing everything and planning certain events ahead of time to make sure subsequent updates will go smoothly and have a stable launch window of about a month. Currently with the locations and characters i'm completely finished with, 1080p renders only take 6-15 minutes. I'm also really trying to push the bounds of my writing and trying to really make these characters feel genuine and give them well defined personalities and backgrounds. As I get closer to releasing chapter 1 i'll be posting more renders from the game and give more info about the characters.
everything sounds great :)
i wish you all the best ;)(y)

Reactions: Holloweenie
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes