3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I made a few animations for my latest update in Daz using the timeline in animate2, I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out, but I would really like to get the boob bouncing more realistic. I was hoping someone here could share some tips, tricks and advice to get those boobies bouncing just right.

Last edited:

RobbieTheCupcake

Aug 3, 2019
I've been playing around with Daz for a few months now, but I wanted to start sharing some renders here and see what I can learn from the experts. I love feedback! These are just a couple of quick renders with a custom backdrop set. I'm playing around with shaders and overlays to see how they work. These only have 500 or so iterations, then I run it through the nvidia denoiser. Can't quite figure out how to get rid of that weird black stuff on her forehead. It doesn't show up in the preview. Also, the gaudy-ass makeup is intentional, in case anyone was about to mention that as feedback.

Absolutely loving this character. Bonus points for anyone who can name the animated character that this character is based on.

denoised_CharleneMed05_500.png
denoised_CharleneMed04_500.png denoised_CharleneMed04_500_Stockings.png

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, I did keep neutral expressions and poses as they are just test images mostly but I really appreciate your response! And it's ok to say something is bad or flat out sucks, I'm not really sensitive about anything like that if it helps me learn.

You are probably right about females so I feel silly now!

I'm even thinking long-term of just paying someone really good to kind of do post work on created images and even help here and there with images to speed things up. My other business besides writing is interior design so I feel a little better with framing pictures visually and my writing has been involved for screens (TV/movies) so another visual medium at least as well. Still, it's intimidating because while I can write incredibly fast - and so far at least reasonably well enough to make a good living - my art speed on the other hand is glacially slow! I'm kind of lucky for this possible project because one person is willing to fund me a decent chunk just to start it if they can create one character (one of those I displayed) but time is my biggest enemy and I am not sure I can ever be fast enough with limited time to finish something this difficult.

I am in the same boat like you in regards of time. As long as there are descent explanations agreed by both sides I dont see why your project cant start. Practise makes one better so even with the postwork you dont have to hurry things. I am also creating a game with a friend of mine and one of our agreements is that we wont haste things. I dont want to burnout on something that for starters do for fun plus I also have a job that eats most of my time. So whenever I want to "escape" from the everyday routine, I just sit down and create a scene or two.
on the other hand if your project aims for money, you can always hire a couple of people you vet first, to help you with the renders and the post work and you can work on the storyline, character ideas etc, as long as you can aford them ofcourse or are willing to spend ( or invest) on what will propably be a second job with all its perks and quirks.
If you look around in this forum you will see art that could be to your liking and I believe there is also a forum where you can "hire" artists to help you out.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes