3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Note to self... the DAZ camera DoF function sucks royally, when it comes to extreme closeups. It's either too blurry all around, or there's no focal blur at all... making a depth map from scratch, manually, is even less of a pain, and, I think it worked well enough here...
View attachment 498200
For this i would really recommend using the Bokeh function in fotoshop from the NIK Collection (analog efex pro2).
DOF in daz is ok but setting up the proper camera settings can indeed be hell.

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
For this i would really recommend using the Bokeh function in fotoshop from the NIK Collection (analog efex pro2).
DOF in daz is ok but setting up the proper camera settings can indeed be hell.
I don't really need it, not any longer anyway. I have learned how grayscale depthmapping works, from my Poser era, and, now, I simply use the gradient tool, and soft brushes, along some gaussian blur on masked selections, to fix a proper alpha/depth map for the lens blur photoshop filter, moving from the focus circle and outwards

Reactions: Mescalino

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Leaving aside the dumb expression, I wanted to give a complete round at that Full Monty BBQ addon there (I tried it before, but I had to stop the render at 50% and the time passed was like 8 hours and more. This one instead took only 2h and 19 minutes. The only difference was another char with golden palace). And honestly speaking.. looks really good, far better than Golden Palace alone and the Roasty addon :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Those environments are cool to look at, but they have tons of point lights, candles, reflective surfaces, high resolution textures, it's just not practical usually. Shame though, makes for some cool scenes. To use this interior you'd really need to do some house keeping and take out all the lights and relight yourself along with using scene optimizer.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Wanted to do smth silly with the rest of my new stuff. The patches are a pain in the ass when you want to combine them with Breastacular and Headlights. The One Bar Prison add on also can a little bit finicky and needs some tweaking for some of its own poses. Another thing I learned is, the inspiration expressions by Thunder-3D didn't play nicely with Kanade 8 and other models based on her.
obp_silly_000.png obp_silly_020.png obp_silly_040.png obp_silly_060.png obp_silly_080.png obp_silly_100.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes