3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
I had been pestered, by an old friend, to make a proper she-bull Iray render, with the stereotypical curvy/size queen body type, and a big, even if flaccid, cock... so, here it is. I know at least one dude that has already fapped twice over his printed xmas present, so, here it is as well. Yeah, I know, not everyone's cup of tea, but, still... enjoy? I guess?

shebull.jpg

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I had been pestered, by an old friend, to make a proper she-bull Iray render, with the stereotypical curvy/size queen body type, and a big, even if flaccid, cock... so, here it is. I know at least one dude that has already fapped twice over his printed xmas present, so, here it is as well. Yeah, I know, not everyone's cup of tea, but, still... enjoy? I guess?

View attachment 500012
My subjective opinion, would be better her face would be more african and she have long black hair

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
My subjective opinion, would be better her face would be more african and she have long black hair
I agree... the face is a clear oversight on my end, but the hair was a necessary compromise. All the curly long-ish hair in my library, at least those that could fit the theme, are pushing geometry load to beyond my GPU's handling capacity, and CPU rendering, for a print-friendly resolution would take me literally days, so... compromising... it's a bitch

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes