3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Quick question do any of you gents know of an asset that would give good pokies through a top, or even how to achieve that effect

Thanks in advance

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Quick question do any of you gents know of an asset that would give good pokies through a top, or even how to achieve that effect

Thanks in advance
Is that a question for me?
I use all time Smoothing, this is a best result on poke.
Exemple for my last pic i smooth the top on corset and corset on GF3.

Exemple for this poke panties on GF3
I smooth the panties on stockings, and stockings on gf3
denoiser_53.png

Last edited:

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
Hi everyone.

Been away for a few weeks as my laptop crashed. Lost a lot of work. It's undergoing repair but at this time of year its taking forever.

I unfortunately also recently suffered an accident that means I'm out of sorts for at least 6 weeks. I only just got out of hospital.

I will post some more renders as and when I feel able. Looks like everyone is upping their skills. Don't want to be left behind

Just wanted to wish everyone a belated happy Xmas and looking forward to seeing what everyone produces in the new year.

Cheers,

Secs Murphy
(Down but not out)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone.

Been away for a few weeks as my laptop crashed. Lost a lot of work. It's undergoing repair but at this time of year its taking forever.

I unfortunately also recently suffered an accident that means I'm out of sorts for at least 6 weeks. I only just got out of hospital.

I will post some more renders as and when I feel able. Looks like everyone is upping their skills. Don't want to be left behind

Just wanted to wish everyone a belated happy Xmas and looking forward to seeing what everyone produces in the new year.

Cheers,

Secs Murphy
(Down but not out)
Hope you'll get well soon mate!

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
I am still at about 3 weeks in Daz, so I am still learning. My goal is to make a game in the near future, but, for now, I will start with the basics :). I have about 10 years of experience in 3D software (3d Studio Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Blender, Unreal Engine) and about 15 years in Adobe suite so, the learning curve won't be too steep. Anyway, this is my first render here and, I think, the fourth I've made in Daz so far. Hope the community likes it and, if the stars will align as they should, someday, these three beauties will become characters in a game.

My Patreon page is , for anyone who thinks I deserve support!

Thank you all and enjoy!

Hope to please your eyes soon!

Fireblade185 Lisa_Judy_Dana_christmas_4k.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes