3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I am still at about 3 weeks in Daz, so I am still learning. My goal is to make a game in the near future, but, for now, I will start with the basics :). I have about 10 years of experience in 3D software (3d Studio Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Blender, Unreal Engine) and about 15 years in Adobe suite so, the learning curve won't be too steep. Anyway, this is my first render here and, I think, the fourth I've made in Daz so far. Hope the community likes it and, if the stars will align as they should, someday, these three beauties will become characters in a game.

My Patreon page is , for anyone who thinks I deserve support!

Thank you all and enjoy!

Hope to please your eyes soon!

Fireblade185 View attachment 500769
Not bad, experience is clearly visible, good lighting, good posing.
Have a look at "dformer", they can help you a lot with things like the knees on the sofa, and maybe get some better HDRi's.
All in all the best "first" render I've seen so far.

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Not bad, experience is clearly visible, good lighting, good posing.
Have a look at "dformer", they can help you a lot with things like the knees on the sofa, and maybe get some better HDRi's.
All in all the best "first" render I've seen so far.
Thanks for the advice. Like I said, I'm still in the beginning of the learning process. This one was made before Christmas, kind of in a rush, so the HDRI is... well, not quite a HDRI, just a panorama, thus the poor quality. I'll start posting more frequently after the hollidays and improve the quality of the renders. I'm a realism enthusiast in my work (Archviz in 3DS Max, mostly) so that's what I want to achieve in DAZ. Glad you like it! Thanks again!

Lewd4D

Jun 28, 2019
I am still at about 3 weeks in Daz, so I am still learning. My goal is to make a game in the near future, but, for now, I will start with the basics :). I have about 10 years of experience in 3D software (3d Studio Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Blender, Unreal Engine) and about 15 years in Adobe suite so, the learning curve won't be too steep. Anyway, this is my first render here and, I think, the fourth I've made in Daz so far. Hope the community likes it and, if the stars will align as they should, someday, these three beauties will become characters in a game.

My Patreon page is , for anyone who thinks I deserve support!

Thank you all and enjoy!

Hope to please your eyes soon!

Fireblade185 View attachment 500769
Thats interesting :geek:. Now i want to know why you choose DAZ over the other more powerful tools that you are familiar with.

78591278_p0.jpg

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
My second render. plz give a review. View attachment 501079
If the skirt doesnt have the sliders to fix the clipping you can try running the Fit control script to get some more sliders to fix it. Her foot also seems to be clipping into the ground. The face looks good and im generally not a fan of toothy smiles but it seems to fit that face quite well. All in all nice work for 2nd render. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Thats interesting :geek:. Now i want to know why you choose DAZ over the other more powerful tools that you are familiar with.

View attachment 500911
Hi. A lot o reasons, mostly regarding characters. Skin textures, face and body morphing, posing. Maya has tools more powerful than DAZ for things like this but the learning curve is as steep as hell. DAZ is built for this and believe me, trying to get as close to realism in Maya (just the meshing and texturing, not to mention rigging, weight transform, Python for control and so on) takes much more work. On the other hand, 3DS Max is built for archviz, so creating characters is down right tedious and unsuccsesful. It al boils down to the question "whics is the best software for 3D". In my opinion, it depends on what you are doing and the time you have for learning. If I would have sticked to Maya for the last 5-6 years, I would probably not need DAZ now, but diversity in artwork comes with a price: TIME. You can't wait 6 years to achieve a goal with one software when there are others that do the same thing and you can learn how to use their tools in a matter of weeks or months.
Anyway, my dream is to make the "Wild Hunt" of erotic games and for that, I need all I've learned so far in Max, Maya, Blender and Unreal Engine, combine with what I am learning right now in DAZ.
I'll keep you all up to date with my plans and the problems along the way. Maybe there is a chance we will make a new mentionable genre on Steam;)... Who knows what the future holds:sneaky:
Best regards and, as usual, hope to please your eyes soon!

Fireblade185

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes