• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Just put your patreon in your sig. All you need. If people like the art you post they might be inclined to follow. Openly advertising things just makes people not want to do it - especially on a pirate site aha.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Just put your patreon in your sig. All you need. If people like the art you post they might be inclined to follow. Openly advertising things just makes people not want to do it - especially on a pirate site aha.

Too be honest, most of it is of the 'download Daz Studio, & loads of stuff, throw it at a ''scene'', render badly for 5 minutes, then post it here' type.... Mmm that really makes me want to get my C/card out.... NOT...

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I'm gonna throw stuff at the '4th Wall'...

Like most of us - coming from meager beginnings and 3DL.
To moving to my 3rd location. (leveled up)
I went a lil over-budget and currently can't schedule my regular models.
So I had to improvise and seek out 'local' talent.

visit me on my F95 zone and with only 3 likes I can hire some new models !
Dwntwn 03_12_21.png

Dwntwn 07_10_22.png
Dwntwn 04_01_23.png

Skye showed up late and I honestly think she may have been high...

Skye P1a.png
Skye P1b.png Skye P1c.png Skye P1d.png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Too be honest, most of it is of the 'download Daz Studio, & loads of stuff, throw it at a ''scene'', render badly for 5 minutes, then post it here' type.... Mmm that really makes me want to get my C/card out.... NOT...
True enough. But, you know, to each their own. A common issue I see is lack of denoising or just horrid lighting. Bad lighting can ruin a scene and decent lighting can really make it pop! I tend to do my rendering in blender because most of the scenes you can download for Daz are just... Low quality texture wise. I'd rather just do it myself in Blender. More control and superior outcome.

To other artists out there. Three point lighting system (Three lights or two lights and a HDRI) will up your rendering game ten fold! (Might even get soime people to sign up to your patreon, too.. aha.. Though, DitaVonTease may need convincing!)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes