3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SgtHatred607

Oct 16, 2021
Here's some niche ponygirl/goblin stuff I started making for fun. It's all based on Ironhawk's renders on DA and renderotica. The first pic is a Knight-Priestess named Sophia and her warhorse, Alger. The second render shows her opponent, a goblin mercenary named Brondulur mounted on his trusty ponygirl, Hogwild. Most of the fight scene is done but I'm not sure what kind of background I should add. If I use it as a flashback scene for an already completed series, then I could be lazy and use a fuzzy dream like or bloody canvas background that adds nothing to the story. The third, fourth, fifth, and sixth pic are all from the completed series (of 25 pics total) that takes place several years after the first two. They are a bit spoilery since they make it obvious who won the fight between the knight and the goblin.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
pre-"release"-render. Just because.

Seems like they're having some serious matter to discuss.
But impressions can be deceiving ...

If you remember my last contribution, you probably know what to expect in the end ;)
View attachment 3122225
this is an early snap of the render process, so obviously, this is very grainy atm ...
This is simply from our childhood, when video was grainy AND WE LIKED IT ANYHOW!!! ;)

Reactions: mastergobbo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes