3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello hello minnaaa!
Missed you <3
Today I'll be sharing one of the last few renders of my ginger Coral's 8.1 model. This doesn't mean her journey ends here!
As I said in my previous posts, I'd like to return her G8 model with slight rework & updates.
She'll be chasing her dreams with her new friends she has in Marilyn's Mansion, therefore me and hubby bunny want our whole cast to look consistent and harmonic as possible. We'll see how things turn out.

As always, no postwork, not a tiny bit (nihohoho)
As always, thank you for your support!
And as always, I love you all!
004_cinematicbar.png
PS. This render's been my desktop wallpaper for a while, idk why but somehow it feels like I can hear the raindrops and smell the air there. Sadly 8.1 is going far away, but a whole new lively 8 will return soon! Enjoy <3

Vertex Bunny

Dec 16, 2023
Hey everyone! Wanted to share another render. This time showcasing all of our main cast along with our new addition, Nelly Skye on the left. In case you've missed her on the previous post, here is a closer look both of her and of our girls together.

Wifey Bunny: Nyaaaaaa look at my babies :3 Brunette, redhead, blonde...A beautiful diversity and meticulously designed (ehm ehm) babies. Wonder how my ginger Coral's gonna feel around'em, heheh. As always, no postwork :3 Enjoy!

002_bar.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes