3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Cool dude, but I think he looks a little plastic or rubbery. Maybe increase the bump map more or something? Not too sure. Cool look though.
This one uses normal maps, but yeah, it's so close to being there. His eyebrows are added in, because the texture I tried to use for his face makes his lips and brows non-existent. Feels like I'm almost there, but so far. :Feelssadman:

Reactions: MovieMike

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
I don't get it. How can you render anything in 30 minutes? I use a single RTX 2070 on a decent gaming rig, and 3-12 hours would be minimum for anything worth looking at. Like certain hairstyles already cut the FPS in the viewport in half, adding environments reduces the FPS at least by another 75%. And it seems like the render time grows exponentially with the amount of light sources.

Or is it really so that the RTX series isn't properly supported by DAZ? Because during renders my CPU is always at 100%, and the GPU only shows very occasional activity. RAM is also more like 8 of 32GB in use. It's kinda frustrating when you have a GPU that cost more money than most people's entire rig.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes