3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Qsomething

Aug 5, 2018
So DAZ Studio is not able to exclude objects that are not visible in the render window from the rendering calculations?
Yeah, in your scene tab you got an eye icon if you click that the object dissapears from the scene same with lights and cameras, anything that is in your scene tab and when they are "gone" iray doesn't have to calculate how the light would behave in relation to them witch significantly reduces the render time, dame with light sources, the less of them the less calculations.

Reactions: Atherin
Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, in your scene tab you got an eye icon if you click that the object dissapears from the scene same with lights and cameras, anything that is in your scene tab and when they are "gone" iray doesn't have to calculate how the light would behave in relation to them witch significantly reduces the render time, dame with light sources, the less of them the less calculations.
But what about if this happens:
Your scene contains a large wall or maybe a large prop BUT only a small portion of it is visible in the view that will be used for rendering. Will Daz compute the whole object or only the section that is visible?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
She wanted a rose for this day. Guess she meant it in a little different way.
Also, we are at the brink of Fasching/Karneval (Depending on the region in Germany you live in), so I thought this makeup will be fitting for the upcoming party season.
Karneval-Valentin.png

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
She wanted a rose for this day. Guess she meant it in a little different way.
Also, we are at the brink of Fasching/Karneval (Depending on the region in Germany you live in), so I thought this makeup will be fitting for the upcoming party season.
View attachment 552635
I would love to have that "bondage" system for future girlfriend haha :love:
Nice one (y)

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Nice. I must ask, is that "Sara Jay"? :unsure:
Very nice (y)
I had to google the name there, it isn't intentional but the more I look the more I see it. I may need to spend more time on her, the textures and shape etc is all by hand :D

Here's a quick render of about 20-30 minutes, again it is still very rough but shows her face more just for you.

643F5.png

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
This is a homeless man. A wealthy and handsome husband is about to walk by him and offer a hand, asking with a smile that he follows him. He'll bring him to his luxurious and whitely colored apartment where his wife and daughter are, waiting to get fucked.

test.jpg

Next

Last edited:

Qsomething

Aug 5, 2018
But what about if this happens:
Your scene contains a large wall or maybe a large prop BUT only a small portion of it is visible in the view that will be used for rendering. Will Daz compute the whole object or only the section that is visible?
Sorry for not being able to reply earlier and I am not an expert in iray rendering, I learned that thing litteraly today but I think that absolutely yes, Iray will take everything in the scene into account, the viewport simply doesn't matter to the computer.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes