3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
This is the very first time I'll post something done in Daz, this is inspired in the series Narcos, specially the women. If I can manage to improve my skills I'd like to make more of this kind. All comments are welcome View attachment 550004

Hi faibol,

I haven't seen that show but for the render I would work on the size and fit of the clothing (hat) or maybe his head is skinny? :)

For the girl the first thing I see when looking at her is a young Naomi Judd.

njudd.jpg
doit je l'installer ??? :rolleyes:
Hi jfredy78,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope my reply helped you out.

Good luck

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
Round three. I'm still playing around with the settings so that I can get a decently not-grainy quality but still actually be able to use my laptop at the same time. That being said, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

*EDIT* I did a rerender at 720p with some changes to the settings. Obviously it'd be nice to be able to render at 1080 or 4K but my laptop basically locks up and won't do anything if I push it any further. I did blow it up to 4K dimensions in PS though, so at least the size won't seem as small.

SG Stripper Full Render 4K Dimensions.jpg

Last edited:

MeaganTG

Feb 7, 2020
That's not bad, not bad at all. Look forward to more!

Only advice I can give, and I'm no expert, from what I've seen, lighting. Getting the hang of it can be alil hard becuase normal lighting in Daz tries to emulate the way real light works with a camera in the real world, but it's all still based on... blah blah blah nvm. LIGHTING! It'll take a good shot and make it a great shot! It also will probably triple the render time...

Love your renders, keep it up!
I agree. I would have added some natural lighting in that first pic. to make it look like it is coming in through a window.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes