3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017
Hello, Friends, You Can Post All TYpe of DAZ3D Art/renders.

We Have A lots of Creator In Here.
IF u stuck need help.
We will Be happy to HELP YOU.

Edited:- If anyone wants to UPDATE OP WITH SOME IMPORTANT STUFF DM ME.
So, I've been working to create 3d models based on real people.

This is a series of models I'd crafted, based on an Instagram Model calling herself "@Amirahdyme"

amirahdyme-from-IG-Pastiche-web.jpg @amirahdyme-from-IG-Pastich-001-web.png @amirahdyme-from-IG-Pastich-002-web.png @amirahdyme-from-IG-Pastich-003-web.png @amirahdyme-from-IG-Pastich-004-web.png

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017
Hello, Friends, You Can Post All TYpe of DAZ3D Art/renders.

We Have A lots of Creator In Here.
IF u stuck need help.
We will Be happy to HELP YOU.

Edited:- If anyone wants to UPDATE OP WITH SOME IMPORTANT STUFF DM ME.
So,I've been working to craft original 3d digital models based upon real people.

This is a series of models I'd made, based upon an actress and Model named Arabella S. Ruby.
(NOTE: feel free to compare my work against the real-life video of Ms. Ruby that I've included here, and critique my accuracy in any way you deem fit)... Arabellas-Babiesz-Pastiche-for-web.png Arabellas-Babiesz-Pastich-001-For-Web.png Arabellas-Babiesz-Pastich-002-For-Web.png Arabellas-Babiesz-Pastich-003-For-Web.png Arabellas-Babiesz-Pastich-004-For-Web.png

Atherin

May 25, 2017
So these are my first renders, what do you guys think of the first firls proportions and any feedbaco on how can I improve?
View attachment 551152 View attachment 551154
That's not bad, not bad at all. Look forward to more!

Only advice I can give, and I'm no expert, from what I've seen, lighting. Getting the hang of it can be alil hard becuase normal lighting in Daz tries to emulate the way real light works with a camera in the real world, but it's all still based on... blah blah blah nvm. LIGHTING! It'll take a good shot and make it a great shot! It also will probably triple the render time...

Love your renders, keep it up!

Qsomething

Aug 5, 2018
That's not bad, not bad at all. Look forward to more!

Only advice I can give, and I'm no expert, from what I've seen, lighting. Getting the hang of it can be alil hard becuase normal lighting in Daz tries to emulate the way real light works with a camera in the real world, but it's all still based on... blah blah blah nvm. LIGHTING! It'll take a good shot and make it a great shot! It also will probably triple the render time...

Love your renders, keep it up!
THX amma try to make two more in the nest 4 hours

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
bonjour a tous
que doit je faire dans cette situation quelqu'un a t'il déjà u se problème

greetings to all

What do I do in this situation? Has anyone ever had a problem
View attachment 549604
Hi jfredy78,

If you have Poser Pro 11 (2014) installed.

Just change your path to where Poser Pro 11 was installed on your computer.

Then try the download again.

installedposerpro11.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes