3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017
Hello, Friends, You Can Post All TYpe of DAZ3D Art/renders.

We Have A lots of Creator In Here.
IF u stuck need help.
We will Be happy to HELP YOU.

Edited:- If anyone wants to UPDATE OP WITH SOME IMPORTANT STUFF DM ME.
So, I've been trying to get a grip on creating 3d models based upon real people (such as IG Models, Facebook Models, celebrities, etc.).

This is a series of models I had recently created, based upon a model on IG calling herself "Jaki_Senpai".

So...what do you guys think?
@jaki_senpai-from-IG-Pastich-001-for-web.png @jaki_senpai-from-IG-Pastich-002-for-web.png @jaki_senpai-from-IG-Pastich-003-for-web.png @jaki_senpai-from-IG-Pastich-004-for-web.png @jaki_senpai-from-IG-Pastich-005-for-web.png @jaki_senpai-from-IG-Pastich-006-for-web.png

Last edited:

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017

IF u stuck need help.

So, I have been working to create original models based upon real people.

This series of models are all based upon a model from Canada calling herself "Ravie Loso" on Instagram and Facebook.

So...how did I do?

@ravieloso-from-IG-Pastich-001-for-web.png @ravieloso-from-IG-Pastich-002-for-web.png @ravieloso-from-IG-Pastich-003-for-web.png @ravieloso-from-IG-Pastich-004-for-web.png @ravieloso-from-IG-Pastich-005-for-web.png @ravieloso-from-IG-Pastich-006-for-web.png @ravieloso-from-IG-Pastich-007-for-web.png @ravieloso-from-IG-Pastich-008-for-web.png

Last edited:

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017

IF u stuck need help.

So, I've been engaged in attempting to create a number of 3d models based upon real people.

This one is my attempt to create a digital model from scratch, based upon Rapper Nikki Minaj.

What do you guys think?

Nicki-Minaj-Pastiche.png

Last edited:

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017

IF u stuck need help.

So, I've been working to create 3d models bsaed upon real people.

This batch of models is based upon a model on Instagram calling herself "@TheDoctorBae" ---Real name:Taya Christian

So...how close did I get?

@TheDoctorBae-from-IG-Pastiche-for-web.png @TheDoctorBae-from-IG-Pastich-001-for-web.png @TheDoctorBae-from-IG-Pastich-002-for-web.png @TheDoctorBae-from-IG-Pastich-003-for-web.png @TheDoctorBae-from-IG-Pastich-004-for-web.png @TheDoctorBae-from-IG-Pastich-005-for-web.png

Last edited:

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017

IF u stuck need help.

I've been attempting to make 3d models, based upon real people.
The models here are based upon a (former) Dallas Television Traffic Reporter named Demetria Obilor
. Demetria-Obilor-Pastich-001-for-web.png Demetria-Obilor-Pastich-002-for-web.png Demetria-Obilor-Pastich-003-for-web.png Demetria-Obilor-Pastich-004-for-web.png Demetria-Obilor-Pastich-005-for-web.png Demetria-Obilor-Pastiche-006-for-web.png

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Gave it another shot today, and here are the results.

View attachment 550354

View attachment 550356
Getting somewhere..

2 tongues, eyes are weird, hair or tail it's clipping with her back, that tail/hair has a bones should be easy to fix, his arm is clipping with the chair.. you can fix that and don't worry he won't be cuffed anymore after the fix since you're not showing that on the camera

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Drove myself crazy posing this one. The chair comes with poses for the model to sit in it, so I figured "This should be easy!". Duh! It puts her in the chair, but the leg supports aren't aligned to begin with (I think they are just in a "default" position and size to start with regardless of what pose is used). Each chair leg support can be translated and rotated through the 3 XYZ axis's and also can be sized in the 3 XYZ axis's to fit the model's leg size. I spent an hour moving things around and wanted to beat my head against the wall before I got done. Each time I lined one axis up it screwed up the other two axis's. And created collisions and bleed throughs of the legs and supports. I finally got it "close enough" without strapping the straps down tight. If she gets out of it, so be it. :giggle: PS - When I finally got the legs/supports aligned, I was so worn out I missed the fact her ponytail was stuck into the backrest before rendering it. Duh Two!! :(

TS 01 Resized.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes