3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Nice work, the males poses seem wrong/off to me though which sends mixed messages. 3rd render I would put the hand at the side of her neck pulling her closer, the story doesn't seem to translate well from 2 to 3 that may fix it (maybe not).

In the 4th I would have used his left hand on her back bending her over and the right hand to be spanking her. In the 5th I would place his hands underneath her legs to hold her up, due to their height difference he would not be able to get her that high without her helping him.

If it was used to transition into the 6th, it probably would have been better to have him push her onto it. Those are just my thoughts, I don't mean to offend, at the end of the day it is your work and you can do what you want with it.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Nice work, the males poses seem wrong/off to me though which sends mixed messages. 3rd render I would put the hand at the side of her neck pulling her closer, the story doesn't seem to translate well from 2 to 3 that may fix it (maybe not).

In the 4th I would have used his left hand on her back bending her over and the right hand to be spanking her. In the 5th I would place his hands underneath her legs to hold her up, due to their height difference he would not be able to get her that high without her helping him.

If it was used to transition into the 6th, it probably would have been better to have him push her onto it. Those are just my thoughts, I don't mean to offend, at the end of the day it is your work and you can do what you want with it.
Thx, Yes I should have done other renderings between 2, knowing that the poses I did from A to Z, I must say that at some point I was fed up and it's true that I could have done better. It was for fun but you're right. Since I closed daz without saving the scenes, it will remain as it is ^^

Reactions: DiosDecay

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017
Hello, Friends, You Can Post All TYpe of DAZ3D Art/renders.

We Have A lots of Creator In Here.
IF u stuck need help.
We will Be happy to HELP YOU.

Edited:- If anyone wants to UPDATE OP WITH SOME IMPORTANT STUFF DM ME.

Cardi B Study.png
So, I specialize in attempting to create digital art based upon celelbrities.

Here's one based upon Cardi B. Tell me what you guys think...

Last edited:

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017

IF u stuck need help.

So, I've been working to create 3d Models based upon real people.

This one had been my attempt to create a model based upon Kim Kardashian.

How close had I gotten?

Kim Kardashian Study.png

Last edited:

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017

IF u stuck need help.

So, I work to create a wide array of unusual 3d models, including those based upon Celebrities, as well as Models I find on Instagram or Facebook.

Here's a multiple figure study, based upon a model from Russia calling herself "Alena Ostanova"...

So, what do you guys think? @that_same_alena-from-IG-Pastich-001-for-web.png @that_same_alena-from-IG-Pastich-002-for-web.png @that_same_alena-from-IG-Pastich-003-for-web.png @that_same_alena-from-IG-Pastich-004-for-web.png @that_same_alena-from-IG-Pastich-005-for-web.png @that_same_alena-from-IG-Pastich-006-for-web.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes