Bed_Posing_Juliette_01_crt.jpg

Tammy
Bed_Posing_Tammy_01_crt.jpg

Natalie
Bed_Posing_Natalie_01_crt.jpg

Futie Tammy
Bed_Posing_Futie_Tammy_01_crt.jpg

Variations without cartoon-paint postprocessing are available only for my
$10 patrons. If you like my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

Lybis D

Aug 31, 2020
Velvet 14.jpg

Oh man, this picture is so nostalgic. My sister and I were fighting so much when I first started in 3D, having a lot of ideas and debates about how we should name this hot babe, what to wear, what her hair is. Even though it was such a simple scene, it took us 3 days just to make it, and this one is the updated version of it. Our first render, Velvet.
712628171551539261.png

ShaylieX

Jan 20, 2020
I'm just starting to learn Daz3d and have been doing a few simple renders over the last few weeks, and I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere and that I can make some good quality artwork. Any feedback on this picture would be welcome, but I'm at least very happy with it as it is!

Shaylie_fabric_test.png

zjalaran

Dec 31, 2017
It's "Take your (18 year old) daughter to work" day!
(Gotta say, I like the Azra character, but don't care for the face texturing - I understand she's supposed to have some blemishes, but they just seem to be too overpowering)

Azra Casual Beauty 01_nvidia.png

Changed some settings in Daz Studio, as well as in Photoshop, and came up with this version, which I personally think looks better.

Azra Casual Beauty 02_nvidia.png

Last edited:

thecrownguy

May 9, 2020
Here are my new Skin Project, burned my RTX3080 orginal Image was 2472x4000 px 6 hr but it is so sharp.

Render RTX3080 is aboute 30-35% faster then a 2080ti, its not worth it. 2x2080ti are a better choice ...

View attachment 815826
Man thanks for saying that about the 3080s. The hype was just BS. Thanks to the panic selling I now have not 1 2080ti but 4... all for under 1700 dollars. They even came mounted and ready to go. I have not had time to work with it, but I did add one more to my workstation and DAYUM. Two 2080tis just rock! Oh and the render is amazing. Care to clue me in on what you did?

BravoMDB

Mar 23, 2020
It's a parody of the National Lampoon's Vacation 1983 poster, which in turn was a parody of Boris Vallejo's barbarian art.
Very well spotted, they are some of my favourite movie posters, although I fail to do them any justice. and yes, Vallejo has been an inspiration to so much artwork over the years, and books of his artwork were always close to hand in the 80's when I think I just lived in a graphics design studio.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Very well spotted, they are some of my favourite movie posters, although I fail to do them any justice. and yes, Vallejo has been an inspiration to so much artwork over the years, and books of his artwork were always close to hand in the 80's when I think I just lived in a graphics design studio.
I agree Vallejo artwork is amazing. I tried to do something like it myself with this tarzan image.

Tarzan.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes