3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello again!
Lately I am investing my time on gathering new assets and trying new poses and expressions by myself.
I know I'm repeating myself with this lighting and studio setup, but somehow Coral wants to model like this more. I can't get enough of trying on outfits, heheh.
Maybe next time I'd try a different lighting setup, a darker one, maybe.
Open for criticism as always, hope you like her new outfits ^^

PS - I still don't do any postwork ~frankly I am not experienced enough to do quality postwork even though I can use photoshop, lightroom, etc. I guess it is still early a bit. It feels challenging to get raw renders that look good. I see some users here also don't do any postwork and get legendary results. I hope one day I'll be experienced like them and create much more beautiful renders of Coral.
005.jpg
006.jpg

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello again!
Lately I am investing my time on gathering new assets and trying new poses and expressions by myself.
I know I'm repeating myself with this lighting and studio setup, but somehow Coral wants to model like this more. I can't get enough of trying on outfits, heheh.

PS - I still don't do any postwork ~frankly I am not experienced enough to do quality postwork even though I can use photoshop, lightroom, etc. I guess it is still early a bit. It feels challenging to get raw renders that look good. I see some users here also don't do any postwork and get legendary results. I hope one day I'll be experienced like them and create much more beautiful renders of Coral.
View attachment 2041111
View attachment 2041112
From what I experienced, as you add more environment assets and geometry into your scene, it will cost iterations a lot. So the more complex you go about backgrounds, the harder it becomes to achieve High definitions on you character. Unlike doing pin-ups with no BG.

Anyway you'll find out what's good for you. Wish you all the best.

Edit: Big fan of your vignetting use

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2022
Hello again!

Just wow. Really liking second one. Green is definitely her colour and the outfit choices in the both images are just right. Considering your previous posts too, I think the time you spend on trying different outfits for her really pays off.

Can't skip mentioning the expressions on both renders. She really poses and gives expressions like a real model. You've said that you are repeating yourself with the studio setup and lighting. Can't say anything about the lighting but the studio setup feels like where she really belongs as a beautiful model.

Just like one of the guys here said, the vignette use is amazing too. Really manages to emphasize her and give depth to the overall image.

Also I really support your decision on skipping the postwork. I'm doing that too. I think the studio has a lot to offer even without postwork applied on the renders. With clever light placement and a couple of tweaks, one can achieve the postworked look they desire or at least come really close to it. I really think chasing that is a great challenge which truly lets you develop a lot more on the long run.

If this is what you can do with a studio environment and basic lighting, I can't wait to see what you will come up with when you decide to do ones with intricate environments. No pressure though, baby steps. You are already doing great. I'm sure you will do ''legendary'' stuff in the future if you insist on calling what you are already doing here ''not-legendary'' hahah.

You've mentioned that you are a newcomer but your use of colour and light is really good. Might I ask if you have any prior experience in visual arts? What you are doing feels like the work of someone who is into photography, painting or both.

Anyway, sorry about the long post. Please don't shy away from showing your beautiful girl more often.

PS: Can't wait what you'll come up with the darker setup you've mentioned either.

TLDR; You good. Renders good. Coral good. Progress good. Me likes. Me wants more. :)

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
So..I'm soon to say goodbye to my 7 year old laptop with 970m and get a last year model with 3060. Asus tuf 17' more specifically. 11800 cpu and 3060 6gb gpu. Anyone has experience with that gpu?

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Hello again!

View attachment 2041111
View attachment 2041112
You seems to be an expert of both Daz3d and Photoshop. So I have a question. I'm planning on buying a new laptop for game design and Daz3d. I'm planning on getting a Photoshop. But not sure if I should get Photoshop or Photoshop elements. Since it say that Elements is for the absolute beginners with no knowledge of photo editing. But regular Photoshop offer more tools then elements.

• Wow
Reactions: Coral's Dream

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
My first ever Daz creation. Hope you like tomboy alt-girls with puffy nipples.
Glad to hear feedback and improvement recommendations.

Those Nipples work SO WELL with your character! Id love to see your future work.

Also I LOVE those cheeky little tufts of hair and the way she is clearly not ashamed of them. Confidence and playfulness are in abundance in truly beautiful women.

6 denoised_RipeRipeRipeLovepits.jpg

Gahanan

Apr 29, 2021
Those Nipples work SO WELL with your character! Id love to see your future work.

Also I LOVE those cheeky little tufts of hair and the way she is clearly not ashamed of them. Confidence and playfulness are in abundance in truly beautiful women.

View attachment 2041618
Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm still very new to this, so it's nice to hear my work liked.
And yes, absolutely. She's got nothing to be ashamed of, so why be? Body hair is natural.

Currently experimenting with creating a femboy (or trap, depending on your perspective) in Daz. So far, I'd say I'm getting quite close to something nice, though it's still a ways away from perfect.

Since cute boys ain't everybody's taste, I'll spoiler warning the NSFW image. Don't click it if you don't want to see a pretty boy in chastity. Otherwise, enjoy, and let me know how I can improve him. Or her. Time will tell.

WIP:

femboy bust 2_intel.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have done very little body sculpting except for the chest and thighs. Also considering making him just a little paler. Tanlines would also be pretty cute. Maybe some piercings or tattoos as well. We'll see. All ears to suggestions.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes