3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Have you checked my patreon page, yet? You are one of the guys who encouraged me in this path. What do you think, would I be supported?
I like that you personalized it to some degree; put some effort into arranging that (also thought it was smart to define that commissions will not be ‘canon’). I would encourage you to continue to build a story around the images and bring it all to life over time (architecturally or organically).

I thought I might like to observe from afar initially and see how it goes but I’m plenty surprised to see you’ve got no subs at all just yet. And I bet that feels pretty shitty - so I’ll get in there this week and purchase myself a peek at things. Give the others a few more days to beat me to it *nudge nudge*

Congrats on biting into that apple, eh!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Messing around something different again. I called this "Flame Thrower". I know, totally unique, genius title... :cool:

View attachment 2135286
if you want to do more stuff with fire i would suggest taking a look at https://f95zone.to/threads/superhero-eyes-and-face-fx-for-genesis-8-females.74174/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/superhero-body-fx-for-genesis-8-females.83200/
also i like to add motion blur to the fire area to make it look more chaotic. Fire directly from daz without any post work looks pretty bad in my honest opinion. Its too sharp and clear like something shot on ultra slow motion and not how we actually perceive it with our eyes.

Last edited:

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
So I started out making a Halloween event but it didn't really work so I shifted the timeline so that the main event is after Halloween. For this story to make sense here is some background: Collings University has a practical sex-ed program. The blue haired girl (Charlotte) is a second year student and TA in the sex-ed class. She likes to watch her boyfriend fuck but when he is fucking her she can't really see so she started asking her friends to fuck him so she could fully enjoy him fucking. She is not a cuck though as she is confident in their relationship and her own sexual prowess. She just likes to watch sometimes... (or direct the action... or join in... depending on her mood.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
if you want to do more stuff with fire i would suggest taking a look at https://f95zone.to/threads/superhero-eyes-and-face-fx-for-genesis-8-females.74174/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/superhero-body-fx-for-genesis-8-females.83200/
also i like to add motion blur to the fire area to make it look more chaotic. Fire directly from daz without any post work looks pretty bad in my honest opinion. Its too sharp and clear like something shot on ultra slow motion and not how we actually perceive it with our eyes.
Thanks for this! I'm not sure if I'll continue in this direction, just experimenting in areas I wouldn't normally venture in. Funny thing was, I was looking for a good flame for the eyes type of thing but couldn't find one, so I just whipped something of my own up. I don't really like how her eyes turned out in my render, but as I said, i was just messing around in an area I wouldn't normally bother anyhow.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Happy Spoopy-day: Dracula's Daughters

Harker: Coming to an old Romanian guy's house to get his law issues in check. I didn't expect to run into his 3 very cute daughters. I think they're Albino Kuz they're very pale and have red eyes ...

Daughter: Hello Mr Harker, can you give us a little bit of blood? We're very Hungry ... PLEASE!!!

Vampire Triplets IYL.png

Daughter: So we can REALLY have all this blood? You're so Nice Mr. Harker!

Vampire Triplets IYL 2.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes