Tool RPGM DazedMTLTool - A tool that provides quality MTL translations using ChatGPT

Maco Neu

Sep 7, 2018
Quick general question. How does one find/get the text from a visual novel? Got a jap game I would like to try translating but can't really find any ingame text. It's a .exe game with a lot of .LSB files which either don't contain the correct data or the online decoder only shows random commands.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Quick general question. How does one find/get the text from a visual novel? Got a jap game I would like to try translating but can't really find any ingame text. It's a .exe game with a lot of .LSB files which either don't contain the correct data or the online decoder only shows random commands.
It's the hard part, you have to look for tools online that can decrypt the files for these games. Best bet is usually to search 'game engine decrypter' or something like that and look for Github links and such. If there is no tool, then its usually impossible unless you learn how to reverse engineer it yourself.

Lucky for you however LSB files = Livemaker and someone has done livemaker.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022

Excuse me, would you perhaps be interested in translating this? This is a pokemon like game by nyuu koubou, the studio that made sex ticket. Thank you!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Excuse me, would you perhaps be interested in translating this? This is a pokemon like game by nyuu koubou, the studio that made sex ticket. Thank you!
Well its an MV game so totally doable but I'm not personally interested. :whistle:

Someone would have to commission it.

Reactions: Nausicael

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
huh a hentai pokemon how can you be not interested XD even i am and i don't even like pokemon hahaha i'm not kidding but yea if you're not then it can't be helped
hey at least the h is not about THE pokemons themselves XDDD

Aorma

Jun 28, 2017
Well its an MV game so totally doable but I'm not personally interested. :whistle:

huh a hentai pokemon how can you be not interested XD even i am and i don't even like pokemon hahaha i'm not kidding but yea if you're not then it can't be helped
hey at least the h is not about THE pokemons themselves XDDD
His previous game have an officiant translation so i think we just need to wait. If their dont i will commission it. Gonna wait a few more months to be sure

Reactions: derakino999

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
If somehow this tool is developed to work with NScripter, I wouldn't mind commissioning a project. I got a bit excited when I saw Tsumamigui 3 got translated, since it's not a RPGMaker game.

hype95

Mar 19, 2022
I'm in the process of translating a game and got a notice from OpenAI. Short of doing a read-through of all their terms, what policies are actually being violated with this tool? My API key is only used for this purpose.

Hi there,

We are reaching out to you as a user of OpenAI’s API because some of your requests have been flagged by our systems to be in violation of our policies.

Please ensure you are using the API in accordance with our and our , as your API access may be terminated if we detect further issues with your usage. To help you monitor your traffic for content violations, we recommend that you implement the , which is available free of charge.

If you're concerned that someone else may have accessed your account without your consent, please rotate your API key on the to keep your account secure.

Best,
The OpenAI team

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
I'm in the process of translating a game and got a notice from OpenAI. Short of doing a read-through of all their terms, what policies are actually being violated with this tool? My API key is only used for this purpose.
None of the ToC but they say pretty explicitly that using their models for Adult Content might get your account banned in the usage guidelines. First time I've seen one of these notices though, and I have used the API quite extensively against their guidelines both for adult content and malware generation.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
If somehow this tool is developed to work with NScripter, I wouldn't mind commissioning a project. I got a bit excited when I saw Tsumamigui 3 got translated, since it's not a RPGMaker game.
that would be great ye, there are many non rpm great games out there

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017

Excuse me could i request your aid in transalting a game? Ive been trying to get some help on translating it for some time but with no luck. It's a RPG maker game from 2014.

Im no good with these transaltor tools so im seeking help.