Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I am getting nothing but errors with Shaddy's patch. Just removed it in the end. This part of the games is just a series of shagging exercises. A bit boring after a while. It seams to be common in all

Here is the fixed Version, I will ask a Mod to update the main post

PC | Mac
Google does not work. Mega is the only download site that works these days.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
hiho@all

mybe i got lucky all DL worked fine for me.

When done this game (twice, whis patch and whisout), i was disapointed again. The Story ..., in fact i still cant find 'em. Mostly seems more like lots of less/medium qually sex-scene. Nothing what i like, for sex-scene there are lots of free real and/or drawing sites. I'm here for some good story VN/Game, so this got me very hard pushing the delete key.

Sry DEV try again

cya

Last edited:

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Latest version Chapter 6... download says Chapter 5... actual link says Part 1 Fixed... Mega link gives a secure connection error. Jeez the download section is a total mess.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Latest version Chapter 6... download says Chapter 5... actual link says Part 1 Fixed... Mega link gives a secure connection error. Jeez the download section is a total mess.
Same goes for many threads these days. Most of the download sites are rubbish.

Reactions: Tinuss

Hybris

May 9, 2017
In what world is it considered a good idea to have loud music on the main menu especially if you are using a custom main menu that doesn't have a clear option for getting to preferences so you can mute the damn thing?

Reactions: Tinuss and Ramen-
Dec 5, 2017
I don't get any notification to save the file at the end of part 1, the last scenes are in an infinite loop...
Heck, what does it cost to allow you to copy and paste a save from the previous version? In this complicated system there will always be people who do it easily and others will have problems, and this time I was 'blessed'...

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just downlaoded game and crashes as soon as I click the girls to start a game. any ideas tips or help?

Truckman66

Feb 27, 2021
This noob is confused. I saved at the ending screen of Part one and named it. But when i start Part two it allways tell me "No import files". Any idea what i maybe did wrong?

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes