Mod Ren'Py Completed Deadlocked in Time - Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
either it's my computer, the way i installed it or the mod isnae working but, I'm not getting the notification message on the choices saying what I'll get with the choice and at Kiyomi's party there is an exception bug with Lun Lun, when I choose to ignore it, it automatically picked the bad choice where I don't accept how she is.
I found the reason why i had that crash, the files in the optional folder is what did it.

View attachment traceback.txt

I redownloaded the game, then redownloaded the flower and incest patches, and copied them into the game folder, then copied the mod game folder into the game and checked the game, the mod hasnae registered. Am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
either it's my computer, the way i installed it or the mod isnae working but, I'm not getting the notification message on the choices saying what I'll get with the choice and at Kiyomi's party there is an exception bug with Lun Lun, when I choose to ignore it, it automatically picked the bad choice where I don't accept how she is.
I found the reason why i had that crash, the files in the optional folder is what did it.

View attachment 1882814

I redownloaded the game, then redownloaded the flower and incest patches, and copied them into the game folder, then copied the mod game folder into the game and checked the game, the mod hasnae registered. Am i doing something wrong?
merge the game folders from the mod and the game, including the 'game' folder in the mods 'optional' folder if you're using the flower patch. Your game folder should look like this once all are installed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Walkthrough doesn't work in Kiyomi's party and still not able to reject Lun Lun. MC automatically flirts with him as if I've enabled Futa Path which I didn't.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I keep getting this message in the cafe in part 1 and it won't let me go any farther what should I do?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I keep getting this message in the cafe in part 1 and it won't let me go any farther what should I do?
that variable exists in the previous chapter, so it looks like an issue with ren'py not reading the default for it if you didn't choose to romance her. I don't touch the defaults in the mod.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
that variable exists in the previous chapter, so it looks like an issue with ren'py not reading the default for it if you didn't choose to romance her. I don't touch the defaults in the mod.
so that means I'm stuck in the cafe and can't move on?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
so that means I'm stuck in the cafe and can't move on?
I just ran through the entire Part 1, with and without my mod, and had no issues at the cafe. The only thing I can suggest is either use the console to cheat your choice just before that point, or start a new game.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just ran through the entire Part 1, with and without my mod, and had no issues at the cafe. The only thing I can suggest is either use the console to cheat your choice just before that point, or start a new game.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and started a new game and it's still doing it. I'll show you were it starts off from. What console are you talking about?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
good lord, I'm so confused! I keep trying to load a save in part 2 after installing the mod, but I don't get any loli and it says roommate! What am I doing wrong, normally I don't have any problem with this stuff

HollowSCV

Aug 31, 2019
the relation patch hasn't been updated to the current version. it is still at .40. not sure if the previous version will work for the current version.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
the relation patch hasn't been updated to the current version. it is still at .40. not sure if the previous version will work for the current version.
It does. 0.50 has no interactions with characters affected by that patch.

Reactions: HollowSCV
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote