Mod Ren'Py Completed Deadlocked in Time - Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Walkthrough doesn't work in Kiyomi's party and still not able to reject Lun Lun. MC automatically flirts with him as if I've enabled Futa Path which I didn't.
I have a similar Problem. And I have rejected Brian and Claude. Said no the Futa Content.

Base Values in the Save File to "Say No to Gay and Futa" are correctly set - as far as I can tell:
Python:
ch1_futa False

ch3_brian_gay_path False

ch4_claude_futa > 2 False
Either the Mod ignores some Values or there is a Bug in the Base Game.

Does anyone else have a similar Issue? If so: Has anyone found a work-around?

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, this update should be like the last ones, so a simple event chain based on your personal preferences...dunno why you need a WT for it o_O
0.7 may need one if it continues after the character-wall is finally cleared and 0.8 for sure because the story goes on there, but until then there is hardly anything you could do wrong.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wrong topic to ask (this is the mod only) but no. part 1 and 2 have each their own loli and incest patches.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Please make some changes to your mod for part 1, In part 2 Lanta acts like stuff has already happened between us, and I feel like with the multimod we should be able to have both Carmen and Lanta as options at the pool house, but it seems walking in on Carmen takes priority over walking in on Lanta when visiting Willow when you get to the pool house.

So the change I'm requesting is that you add an option to see both scenes, like you did with going to therapy or not, making Lanta subsequently available at the pool house at the same time as Carmen, as I'm sure it just needs that flag to be activated for her to be available there, and seeing both scenes should activate that flag for both of them.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1007124

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2022-09-09
Game/Creator: Deadlocked in Time - Neko-Hime - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - -
Mod Version: Part1 & Part2-0.70
Game Version: Part1 & Part2-0.70
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
NOTE: Part 2 does not currently have a replay.
Win/Linux:
Part 1:
-
Part 2: - -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod & Incest patch only. HERE by Wills747 -

Master List of Mods

View attachment 1007177 View attachment 1007185 View attachment 1007179
0.8 part 2?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote