1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
for all that want to know what this is about. THE OLDER DUDE IS NOT YOUR FATHER AND ITS GOING TO BE ABOUT CUCKOLDING. the older guy is your mothers new boyfriend and a womanizer. he catches you spying and masturbating to them and makes a deal with you that you help him get the girls and in return he lets you watch maybe more if you are a good cuck.
not my cup of tea but at least the older dude is not a total asshole like in other ntr games. good luck with this dev.
Thank you for providing an *actual* overview. This is the kind of thing that the Dev should have done.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
for all that want to know what this is about. THE OLDER DUDE IS NOT YOUR FATHER AND ITS GOING TO BE ABOUT CUCKOLDING. the older guy is your mothers new boyfriend and a womanizer. he catches you spying and masturbating to them and makes a deal with you that you help him get the girls and in return he lets you watch maybe more if you are a good cuck.
not my cup of tea but at least the older dude is not a total asshole like in other ntr games. good luck with this dev.
Big brother No 420 : Electric Boogaloo except kinetic lol

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
if the son is the cuck then why the fuck is the incest tag in here he aint getting any the mother's bf is jesus christ did these new devs just crawl out from under a rock and decide to throw shit at the wall see what sticks and think that would make a good game.

voltron123

Mar 5, 2021
I enjoy the general plot, but the dialog and grammar are both quite bad...
It needs a lot of work, for sure.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
the older guy is your mothers new boyfriend and a womanizer. he catches you spying and masturbating to them and makes a deal with you that you help him get the girls and in return he lets you watch maybe more if you are a good cuck.
So the dad is dead/missing it seems. And here I thought that the devs finally started coming up with something new :(.
But nope, same tropes with same ideas. Just imagine if it was really your father who was with your mother by default, but MC lusting for her, the father notices it and telling you that he can teach you a thing or two about how to please/conquer the woman. Then he notices that MC has found himself a girlfriend, and since you apparently share the same high libido genes, he decides to steal your GF for himself while pretending to be your caring father. Imagine the twists and turns of such a conspiracy. I think NTR fans would have been really delighted to see such morally twisted story.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Holy crap my dude... denoising is your friend. Intel has a free denoiser that gets a lot of love so I'd suggest taking a look at it

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks for providing this, sounds like my perfect game.

Reactions: Anonymousse007

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I like the possibility of the game being played through the womanizers perceptive, getting to choose what to do to the kids' mom, and other female acquaintances to torment/humiliate the kid. I'll be watching out for this one, this game could be really, really good if done right.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not worried about the cheating content here, rather the stale looking story. Seriously are these written by ai now? We live in a fantastic world full of cities, vast oceans, spaceships, canyons, crime families, circuses, railroads, etcetcetc and the writer thought the best setting was a mother/father/son in a home and school?

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Thank, was looking for this comment.
And as the Dev wanted an honest comment, here's mine: Developers and story writers need to stop making the overview/synopsis to be as vague as humanly possible. You are not preventing spoilers or building suspense. It just make people want to look up the plot and spoil themselves more just to know what the fuck is this about so they can see if it worth committing more time into the product. By doing this, you wasted more of my time, and in turn, more of yours as people with even less attention span will have already dropped this off a cliff.
With the main theme of this game being very volatile and divisive, it feel especially shitty to string people along for not mentioning it. They aren't your consumer base and never will be, so telling them early will prevent needless headaches.

Reactions: perseus420

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I mean, its small right now so I just tested it out so my 2 cents:
Setting is pretty unique considering how it first seems so standard and for people that are into NTR and stuff, could be interesting.
Dialogue, damn that needs work, I am not a native english speaker myself, but that is really bad :D
Ngl, I gonna follow around, doesn't make a "masterpiece"-impression but seems interesting enough...
I mean, for my bi ass... if lil twink MC would get the guys cock overtime instead of his moms pussy we would really have somethign special here :p
And looks: Well, average, not bad for starting out I would say, good enough :D

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes