The Name 2nd

Jan 31, 2019
How the hell do you get past the "Find her clothes" quest? I've already tried running into this thing from all angles and nothing has happened.
image_2024-06-05_104518093.png

fs0c13ty2021

Oct 4, 2022
someone got save after making potion with second witch in church? I went after this to 1st witch house for herbs and meet red circle with chinese words. After going in battle my game froze. And couldnt save/load. I didnt make any save.
I'm looking for a save file for the same point. Have you obtained one yet?

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
will i meet that wild wolf beast again? or just once?
and why every time i get red stone after battle it's gone???

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is this supposed to be this slow?
1717709006554.png
This is the very first fight after finding witch's clothes. The red bar below(which I am assuming is progress bar) moves incredibly slow. My character only fies automatic round with no proper direction,is this supposed to be like this???

selius

Oct 7, 2017
Is this supposed to be this slow?
View attachment 3711721
This is the very first fight after finding witch's clothes. The red bar below(which I am assuming is progress bar) moves incredibly slow. My character only fies automatic round with no proper direction,is this supposed to be like this???
you were supposed to add all the witch abilities to your skill bar first.

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
you were supposed to add all the witch abilities to your skill bar first.
Yea, it wouldn't let me equip them before.I restarted the game and it was fixed,however in the next fight 2 of the abilities were automatically unequipped. The game is still bugged in some places.

Jun 28, 2019
What do you do for the "Amass the herbal constituents..." part? I just started it and I am lost.

the possibility of me also completing the current version is also there...
heres a save incase that is the case, and or you can go wondering around to actually find what the heck you are supposed to do!
goes in LocalLow\SevenTsumi\WitchsDeal

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes