Dear developers/site owners?, Please have a "no pubic hair" option for every girl in every game, Thank you.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
You guys are being silly. It wouldn't be that much more expensive to get the artist to put pubic hair on a separate layer. Like it would be almost free.

And then with the fiddly overlaps to put both pictures on the screen at the same time (the shaved pussy pic and then the pic of just the bush over top) wouldn't be that hard and it would barely take up any more space.

And there is nothing wrong with a massively customizable game. In fact that is why Fenoxo is still a market leader.

Entirely it would make sense if you're making a game specifically with this kind of customization in it from the start.

But no, this makes no sense to add this onto a game where you wasn't building toward this goal from the start.
That's what I mean. If you give the artist the instructions to add scenes with or without pubic hair, it's a lot easier. But if you already have a lot of art ready, it would mean he has to draw over all those images again, where he could spend time drawing new scenes instead.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I think the way to do it is having a character that is shaved, no alternative version. just decide from the beginning that this particular woman likes to shave it all off, end of story. other characters do what they do, but this one doesn't like a bush.

then you can comment on it either way, and it becomes an intrinsic part of that character's story rather than a meaningless option randomly decided by the player.

kinda the same way you could to the opposite for a hairy character, who for a specific event shaves it all off. much trickier to pull off, but I can see how it could be an interesting ministory. easiest comeback would be to make sure MC can't see her pussy for a while afterwards, and when he finally does it's had time to grow back again.

in a more kinetic or linear story it would of course be much easier either way as you don't have to worry about older renders with the wrong crotch showing up.

I think that's gonna be much more interesting than toggling at will. it always seems to render choices pointless if you give the player the option to change it at will. it just doesn't mean anything anymore, even if it's the thing you wanna see. it lacks all dramatic tension and meaning.

Reactions: UserX and RanliLabz

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Apart from what has already been pointed out, it takes away the realism even if it was feasible. If in real life you score yourself a girl to bang, she either has a hairy pussy or she doesn't, you can't choose, and are you really going to say, nah I'm not fucking you because you have pubes.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Apart from what has already been pointed out, it takes away the realism even if it was feasible. If in real life you score yourself a girl to bang, she either has a hairy pussy or she doesn't, you can't choose, and are you really going to say, nah I'm not fucking you because you have pubes.
You would been a incredible shallow person if your deciding criteria would be if the girl/woman was shaved or not to hook up.
I don't really care either way. If the woman prefer to be shaved, that is their preference but I wouldn't ask of, or demand of a woman to shave (maybe a slight trim if its a jungle! :p). You REALLY appreciate a good bush after you come across a shaved kitty with razor bumps and some infected hair sacks... Imagine a plucked chicken....pubes have a function after all.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
You would been a incredible shallow person if your deciding criteria would be if the girl/woman was shaved or not to hook up.
I don't really care either way. If the woman prefer to be shaved, that is their preference but I wouldn't ask of, or demand of a woman to shave (maybe a slight trim if its a jungle! :p). You REALLY appreciate a good bush after you come across a shaved kitty with razor bumps and some infected hair sacks... Imagine a plucked chicken....pubes have a function after all.
I have an innate suspicion of anyone who only like women completely shaved. Particularly if they also only like small boobs.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You guys are being silly. It wouldn't be that much more expensive to get the artist to put pubic hair on a separate layer. Like it would be almost free.

And then with the fiddly overlaps to put both pictures on the screen at the same time (the shaved pussy pic and then the pic of just the bush over top) wouldn't be that hard and it would barely take up any more space.

And there is nothing wrong with a massively customizable game. In fact that is why Fenoxo is still a market leader.

Entirely it would make sense if you're making a game specifically with this kind of customization in it from the start.

But no, this makes no sense to add this onto a game where you wasn't building toward this goal from the start.
For a game like yours or Fenoxo's (drawn, and with limited art) - no it wouldn't. For most games, it would be a nightmare. I've got around 8,500 images in mine, and at least 5000 of those have pubes somewhere in the scene. If I'd put this in at the start, I'd be at least 2 months behind where I am now... and would have enjoyed making the game a lot less!
I think the way to do it is having a character that is shaved, no alternative version. just decide from the beginning that this particular woman likes to shave it all off, end of story. other characters do what they do, but this one doesn't like a bush.

then you can comment on it either way, and it becomes an intrinsic part of that character's story rather than a meaningless option randomly decided by the player.

kinda the same way you could to the opposite for a hairy character, who for a specific event shaves it all off. much trickier to pull off, but I can see how it could be an interesting ministory. easiest comeback would be to make sure MC can't see her pussy for a while afterwards, and when he finally does it's had time to grow back again.

in a more kinetic or linear story it would of course be much easier either way as you don't have to worry about older renders with the wrong crotch showing up.

I think that's gonna be much more interesting than toggling at will. it always seems to render choices pointless if you give the player the option to change it at will. it just doesn't mean anything anymore, even if it's the thing you wanna see. it lacks all dramatic tension and meaning.
Yes. I have a mix of shaved and wispy to richly be-pubed... players can pick which girls or guys they go with. As long as choice is added, customisation is unneccesary. It would be mad to toggle pubic hair in a story-driven game, unless Pube Control was the MC's extremely weird and specific superpower :LOL:

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I have an innate suspicion of anyone who only like women completely shaved. Particularly if they also only like small boobs.
"Your aesthetic preferences mean you are a pedophile." Brilliant. I assume having a preference for a certain race also means you are a secret member of the KKK in your book. This was just the retarded take this thread was still missing.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
"Your aesthetic preferences mean you are a pedophile." Brilliant. I assume having a preference for a certain race also means you are a secret member of the KKK in your book. This was just the retarded take this thread was still missing.
If your aesthetic preference is exclusively for women that look prepubescent, I don't think it's retarded to have a suspicion about that person's sexual preferences.

It's why I said "only liked" not "liked".

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If your aesthetic preference is exclusively for women that look prepubescent, I don't think it's retarded to have a suspicion about that person's sexual preferences.

It's why I said "only liked" not "liked".
shaved and small tits isn't exactly the same as prepubescent though. Some like massive boobs, others like smaller and then there is those in between. But frankly, the ones you end up like the most will be your partners. Of course if you hang around the playground and watch the kids rather than the moms, you probably have issues..

Then again in the message above you said; " I have an innate suspicion of anyone who only like women completely shaved. Particularly if they also only like small boobs." . Made it sounds like those that like shaved girls and small boobs was pedophiles. That is where it came across wrong. If you had included " If your aesthetic preference is exclusively for women that look prepubescent " It would given a whole other meaning from the start and wouldn't imply everyone around here that like shaved girls with small boobs are pedos...

I like sturdy women with nice fun bags and beaver to boot, so guess I'm in the clear regardless :p

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For a game like yours or Fenoxo's (drawn, and with limited art) - no it wouldn't. For most games, it would be a nightmare. I've got around 8,500 images in mine, and at least 5000 of those have pubes somewhere in the scene. If I'd put this in at the start, I'd be at least 2 months behind where I am now... and would have enjoyed making the game a lot less!

Yes. I have a mix of shaved and wispy to richly be-pubed... players can pick which girls or guys they go with. As long as choice is added, customisation is unneccesary. It would be mad to toggle pubic hair in a story-driven game, unless Pube Control was the MC's extremely weird and specific superpower :LOL:
There's also the matter of that just being 1 of a huge number of potential asthetic preferences someone might have. If you're going to make separate shaven vs unshaven renders, are you also going to make separate normal boobs vs watermelon boobs and separate normal dick vs baseball bat dick pics? Just pick a look and stick with it. You can't please everyone.

I do think it's fine to have polls now and then asking your fans which characters they like the best. If they all like giant tits then maybe start adding more girls with massive tits. If they all like the shaved look, same deal. But regardless what the fans like stick to something you personally like or it just won't turn out well.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
There's also the matter of that just being 1 of a huge number of potential asthetic preferences someone might have. If you're going to make separate shaven vs unshaven renders, are you also going to make separate normal boobs vs watermelon boobs and separate normal dick vs baseball bat dick pics? Just pick a look and stick with it. You can't please everyone.

I do think it's fine to have polls now and then asking your fans which characters they like the best. If they all like giant tits then maybe start adding more girls with massive tits. If they all like the shaved look, same deal. But regardless what the fans like stick to something you personally like or it just won't turn out well.
Personally, I design the character to fit the role they play. I did end up having Patreon polls for hairstyles - including pubes - which went well enough... but that's from a selection of options I would have been happy with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mind you, I did lose a few patrons over shaving MC's pubes :LOL:

Reactions: woody554

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
No! There should be a "Pubic Hair on every Female" option! In real life most girls aren't fully shaved.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No! There should be a "Pubic Hair on every Female" option! In real life most girls aren't fully shaved.
Wonder if all the dudes that want them shaved offer the same back? Do you guys give your carrot and nut sack a taste of the brazilian wax? Is skin care, razor bumps and a 7 year itch part of your daily routine? :ROFLMAO:

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
as much as I want to also suggest that tits should be adjustable in the settings... naaaah, fuck it... it doubles the devs' effort and makes the installer bigger for what ... a measly feature.

so no

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
If the game is about customization, sure why not? Otherwise devs should put their time else where unless they planned that feature from the start.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
if you like without hair and be a Patreon of a Site, i think why not, i would make this option to turn out for you. not alot work