Dear developers/site owners?, Please have a "no pubic hair" option for every girl in every game, Thank you.

breeper

May 26, 2019
Apart from what has already been pointed out, it takes away the realism even if it was feasible. If in real life you score yourself a girl to bang, she either has a hairy pussy or she doesn't, you can't choose, and are you really going to say, nah I'm not fucking you because you have pubes.
I agree. But only if realism is what you're aiming for in your game. But if you're not necessarily aiming for realism, then hey, why not?

Also, "nah I'm not fucking you because you have pubes." sounds like such a brutally cruel thing to say to a woman, that I'm....turned on by it. I want it as an insult in a 'mean' protagonist game. Don't judge me ;)

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Also, "nah I'm not fucking you because you have pubes." sounds like such a brutally cruel thing to say to a woman, that I'm....turned on by it. I want it as an insult in a 'mean' protagonist game. Don't judge me ;)
that's already very different from what's been asked for. in your example it's part of the plot, an intrinsic aspect of the MC, and maybe even the core idea of the story.

also your example kinda requires the girl to have pubes before the mean MC forces her to shave. wouldn't work if the player had randomly toggled pubes off.

Reactions: RanliLabz

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Personally, I design the character to fit the role they play. I did end up having Patreon polls for hairstyles - including pubes - which went well enough... but that's from a selection of options I would have been happy with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mind you, I did lose a few patrons over shaving MC's pubes :LOL:
Yeah IMO you picked exactly the right way to do it. Basically hey here's what I'm thinking about doing guys. You pick which one you like best. So you're still driving. Your fans just get to nudge the wheel a little.

breeper

May 26, 2019
that's already very different from what's been asked for. in your example it's part of the plot, an intrinsic aspect of the MC, and maybe even the core idea of the story.

also your example kinda requires the girl to have pubes before the mean MC forces her to shave. wouldn't work if the player had randomly toggled pubes off.
Yes. See my response to RanliLabz above. I've already reconciled with the fact that implementing user choice in pubic hair is cumbersome.

So I've moved on from it.

You are correct in that I'm wishing for something else now where it IS part of the plot. Something different from what I asked initally.

There is no contradiction :) It was but a passing wishful thought is all. Don't pay too much attention to it, lol.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I've got around 8,500 images in mine, and at least 5000 of those have pubes somewhere in the scene. If I'd put this in at the start, I'd be at least 2 months behind where I am now... and would have enjoyed making the game a lot less!
Plus, thinking that the problem resolve around the sole visual is missing something.
By example in your game, it would imply a total rewrite of one particular scene, in order to let the player express his preferences, then the MC report it into the game. As well as the obligation to have two different version of some dialogs right before and right after it.
Then all those MCs who comment on how beautiful is "that shaved pussy", would obviously have to deal with the fact that the said pussy isn't necessarily shaved. And since there's a choice given to the player, MC's lines should emphasis the decision made. Isn't it ridiculous that the player have his words to say on what the girl looks like or wear, but the MC never ever say anything in regard of this ? Even a little, "you're even more beautiful like that", would change so much things regarding the immersion.
Which lead to your last sentence, it make the process way less enjoyable if it's not a choice that the author is, by himself, ready to assume and deal with.

It would be mad to toggle pubic hair in a story-driven game, unless Pube Control was the MC's extremely weird and specific superpower :LOL:
You know, there's this Samson guy in the Bible... Perhaps that the psy power your MC totally don't have depend of his target's pubes length ?

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Start do some regular brazilian wax of your nutsack and you can probably start imagine that....
You'd think, but all my female friends seem to really like their waxers on a personal level. While I suppose it makes it easier to regard the person between you legs as a friend, I would personally dread and loathe them as bringers of pain :LOL:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You'd think, but all my female friends seem to really like their waxers on a personal level. While I suppose it makes it easier to regard the person between you legs as a friend, I would personally dread and loathe them as bringers of pain :LOL:
Well, I'm not afraid to admit it, women in general have a higher level of tolerance of pain that males does.

It's a hard life... His hair's a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor's an asshole, his bestfriend's a pussy, and his owner beats him. :ROFLMAO:

On another kinda related note.. Never could understand the concept of women bleach their anus....

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well, I'm not afraid to admit it, women in general have a higher level of tolerance of pain that males does.

It's a hard life... His hair's a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor's an asshole, his bestfriend's a pussy, and his owner beats him. :ROFLMAO:

On another kinda related note.. Never could understand the concept of women bleach their anus....
Actually, men have a higher pain tolerance than women: .

Something I find interesting is how differently men and women voluntarily accept pain (I'm not talking about BDSM here ;)). More women put themselves through significant discomfort to improve their appearance - waxing, anal bleaching, exfoliation, plastic surgery, hair routines, etc. More men put themselves through discomfort to prove their strength/prowess - contact sports, picking things up that are obviously too heavy, weeping through a 5-alert vindaloo while insisting that they love the spice.

Reactions: Dahakma

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Actually, men have a higher pain tolerance than women: .

Something I find interesting is how differently men and women voluntarily accept pain (I'm not talking about BDSM here ;)). More women put themselves through significant discomfort to improve their appearance - waxing, anal bleaching, exfoliation, plastic surgery, hair routines, etc. More men put themselves through discomfort to prove their strength/prowess - contact sports, picking things up that are obviously too heavy, weeping through a 5-alert vindaloo while insisting that they love the spice.
Still inclined to disagree, just from observing people throughout the years. Males I guess often been brought up with the "boys doesn't cry" attitude. So, grind your teeth and carry on forward with whatever ails you until a mental break down occur. Then again you find extremes in both end of the scale.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Still inclined to disagree, just from observing people throughout the years. Males I guess often been brought up with the "boys doesn't cry" attitude. So, grind your teeth and carry on forward with whatever ails you until a mental break down occur. Then again you find extremes in both end of the scale.
Anything comparing 4 billion people to 4 billion people is always going to be a massive generalisation with extensive divergence - but science consistently finds that males have a higher pain tolerance.

One way to measure that is indeed the 'teeth grinding' method (e.g. who can hold their hand for longer in freezing water), which may be skewed by cultural biases and gendered behaviour. However, neurologists can also observe the effect on pain receptors and the brain - and the hard science reproduces the findings that males have higher tolerance.

Biology alters the types of pain men and women feel, though. For instance, pregnant women's bodies change to cope with the (astoundingly) traumatic experience of childbirth - including pumping their bodies full of hormones and limiting nociception. Although men have far weaker immune systems - making illness more common and more severe - they miss fewer days of work to illness than women because they must learn to endure it.

NB: I'm not a medic or a scientist, so corrections from anyone better qualified are welcomed.