2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
ok nothing to do ,go to rooms ,eat with them go to room ,goto bathroom ,shower ....go to bed ,wakeup? what a fun game.

Sep 21, 2019
... here will happen the most crucial decision: spend a life with a body he will be unable to do, or go back in the past before the car crash thanks to a deal that will change his life forever.
Lol -I love these intros sometimes. I mean how is that a choice.

"Hey ahh...you want to get up and go back in the past and fuck a few girls you might not have had a chance to otherwise?"
MC - Nahh..I'm a ride this coma thing out and see how that goes.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
UI needs work as others have noted. Get rid of the 'action' button and the 'move' button. Its just unnecessary extra clicks. Give us UI navigation on the side and action bars unique to each room at the bottom. Fixes the UI problems.

Also, early morning trying to go to the living room I get this every single day:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 27, in script call
call limbo from _call_limbo
File "game/script.rpy", line 34, in script call
""
File "game/mysc.rpy", line 1081, in script
jump yoga
ScriptError: could not find label 'yoga'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 27, in script call
call limbo from _call_limbo
File "game/script.rpy", line 34, in script call
""
File "game/mysc.rpy", line 1081, in script
jump yoga
File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\DearDiary-0.1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1692, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\DearDiary-0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 891, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'yoga'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.108
Dear Diary 0.1.4
Mon Nov 11 14:43:00 2019
```

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Played through and its a repetitive grind with little to no payoff. At its current state I feel the NTR, Transformation, female domination, anal sex, oral sex, lesbian and group sex tags should be removed until they are actually present in the game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
omg the grind.. What a repetitive peace of crap.. are their any sex scenes in this game or is their only sleep, voyeur where you watch them shower , their is abolutly nothing to do.. :mad:

Reactions: Keith500

EloquentBarbarian

Jun 4, 2017
This comments out the jump yoga as I could not find the proper label for it or if it is even in game.
Thanks for taking the time to do this.

There is a yoga image file, I presume there isn't a script that uses it? Just trying to figure out what you meant by "couldn't find the proper label"

explosivo666

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to do this.

There is a yoga image file, I presume there isn't a script that uses it? Just trying to figure out what you meant by "couldn't find the proper label"
Label isn't something you need to worry about, I simply could not find the yoga scene in the script files.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
No sex just touch during night it suck :confused:
Hope dev makes some changes on during update want SEX:ROFLMAO:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is this one dead?? There have been no posts since 27.10.2019. Nearly 4 months without any news.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
There was no sex actualy just touch:whistle: abandon cuz failed to continue ??? for this im not angry :rolleyes:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes