VN Ren'Py Completed Dear Monster [v2023-09-30] [Y Press Games]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Eren1234!

Jan 6, 2024
Anyway here is a working android port with a working save/load system unlike my previous one.

Same warning: This is out of my hand since it is part of the game, but it might not work on older android devices since this game uses live2d animation instead of the Ren'py default animation that uses defining and timer.

Tested and completed Imbris route and Momo route.
Is it not working anymore??

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Here the android port + cheat mod on the slaghator update:
Pixeldrain
Same warning: This is out of my hand since it is part of the game, but it might not work on older android devices since this game uses live2d animation instead of the Ren'py default animation that uses defining and timer.
is there a cheat mod for the pc version? :D

Reactions: restinnpeace

Zammy012

Aug 1, 2021
Pixeldrain
Cant save :( some error occur

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
Does anybody have the Slagathor walkthrough? I can't access the steam guide :(
Here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, sort of related, the maker of the steam guide says that Slagathor route is the "true" romance/ending because adds a new scene that explains what happened with your grandfather.
That's not quite correct since after finishing Slagathor I tried a different route and the same new scene plays out, so pretty much I think as long you have all characters done before you get that scene in anyones good ending.

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
Pixeldrain
Thanks for the port, but sadly the aave function does not work

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
That's not quite correct since after finishing Slagathor I tried a different route and the same new scene plays out, so pretty much I think as long you have all characters done before you get that scene in anyones good ending.
I've only done Hikmat's route before Slagathor's released. I wonder if I have seen this scene in Hikmat's...?

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
I've only done Hikmat's route before Slagathor's released. I wonder if I have seen this scene in Hikmat's...?
You may have seen either that or a variation: near the end of the game when you try to find your grandfather you see for a moment a different version of the protagonist, if I remember correctly you get a another version for each route you complete until you have 4...before the new route I got all good the endings but nothing more happened, after adding and playing the new route this changes and you get some closure! (which funny enough nobody seems to acknowledge afterwards :ROFLMAO:)

Feb 24, 2024
Anyway here is a working android port with a working save/load system unlike my previous one.

Tested and completed Imbris route and Momo route.
woah

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes