Others Completed Death end re;Quest 2 [Final] [Idea Factory, Compile Heart]

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
I can't believe that these two games are in here...
Is it because of Ecchi or something? Or basically because of Fan Service?
I've seen some games with no sexual contents, probably the fan service.
I dunno if there are other reasons for these (Game with NoSexContent) to be here.
Despite this, I can't play it because my 'low-budget' can't handle this.
The first one instant crash and so lag despite the low quality. I think it's the same for the second one.
Well, other than the fan service, I'd tell you this, the story is really good.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
I dunno if there are other reasons for these (Game with NoSexContent) to be here.
The first one instant crash and so lag despite the low quality. I think it's the same for the second one.
well, there is danmachi before this (no sexual content too) so no surprise

Reactions: Meteor49

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Sexual Content is not a requirement for beeing here.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Yes, the website changed a lot the last 1 - 2 years. It was before a nogo to crack games and the requests got rejected with reasons like "not pirating" or "no sexual content" but now it seems pretty normal to pirate. So, just live with it and still buy the games you like.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Sometimes the UI just disappears, wether I'm in combat or outside of it. I don't know what causes it, but so far it's just been a minor inconvenience(as long as I save often). I hope I'm the only one who's been experiencing.

Other than that, I kinda like the game.

Why no sexual content?
The biggest sexual content I've seen so far is the occasional breast-jiggle.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Sometimes the UI just disappears, wether I'm in combat or outside of it. I don't know what causes it, but so far it's just been a minor inconvenience(as long as I save often). I hope I'm the only one who's been experiencing.

Other than that, I kinda like the game.

The biggest sexual content I've seen so far is the occasional breast-jiggle.
Thats more some Erotic Stuff then sexual Content. At least for me.

Sapphirya

Jul 25, 2018
Unfortunately it's not just you. Getting the same thing about once every hour or so, as well as missing almost all of the DLC that people were mentioning a couple pages back. Game is pretty decent other than that, though.

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
M-Mega :

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
:v all i can say RIP laptop everytime for night time for battle this always happen so lag,, (barely manageable in killing monster)
anyone know how to remove effects for the fog and other stuffs?

(i can play other games normally like pso2 or crystar without any issue ,,, but demn this game is slowmo on fps i need help

Heromax

Feb 21, 2018
I'm having a strange visual glitch when I get in the dungeon, I won't see mai ill just see strange green and red all over. I can move around but the fog just covers the whole damn screen any help? if you need screenshots ask because I did forget to take them when typing this

Reactions: xNiflheim

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
glitch everytime when midnight comes,,.. the fog and the wall is glitching.. but when i point my view on the ground i can see clearly for few seconds then it will glitch again.. but on story no glitch..

ps: no fps drop just this glitch visual .. anyhelp on what to do?

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2018
can anyone confirm if the Death end re;Quest 2 - Ultimate Weapon Set DLC is working as of 16th of September? steam just released that dlc today and i was wondering if it is working now on this cracked version.

FapyJOE

Apr 6, 2018
need help guys after opening the exe there are sounds but after getting into the menu all sound wont work ingame voice and bgm for example but only the game itself has no sounds