Others Completed Death end re;Quest 2 [Final] [Idea Factory, Compile Heart]

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
which amazes me that he does not play any mods in here. There is such a kind of costume mods for the game XD .

On the other hand, if you want to have fewer bugs, you have to buy it for better or worse or wait until someone uploads a new version.

Heromax

Feb 21, 2018
which amazes me that he does not play any mods in here. There is such a kind of costume mods for the game XD .

On the other hand, if you want to have fewer bugs, you have to buy it for better or worse or wait until someone uploads a new version.
Oh I bought it I just wanted to try it out before I did, Great game so fucking good

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone update with the bugfix files that were posted on september 24 on steam, the last edit to the op was in august before that so idk if the game is actually playable.

metalforce79

Jul 15, 2021
What the death end re quest 1 and 2 are here too? The games are very good I platinum both of the and beat them in one day on my second playthrough they’re very fun

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
thank you

looking at the minimum, i barely passed, and it will still a bit lag even with GPU intensive disabled.
specs that not lag on me is the first neptunia. its a good game, so i followed game made by tis developer, but the requirement is bad for me. too bad
Even heavier than Megadimension Neptunia VII. That is for the first Death End Re Quest game.