JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
It seems I completely broke the game... I got the true ending before even getting half of the gallery and this AIden shit is making no sense to me as I don't have any context...

Also Idk what type of reference I'm supposed to get from Astrid, I'm flattered she feel that way, but again, that shit came out of nowhere given that I hadn't even seen half the gallery and hence don't even know half the cast! Apparently I was supposedly close to one character and she was pregnant with our kid? Welp SUCKS I DON'T HAVE HER ENDING UNLOCKED YET

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The 4th wall breaks made me laugh playing this though might try the other games people have mentioned in this thread once I've finished this one

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DeathMoon-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
Full version is paywalled. :HideThePain:
"Full version is paywalled" is a really weird way to say "they're selling their game for money"

Like I know it's a pirating site, but Jesus Christ guys, you can't get offended at the concept of devs making money off of their work, especially when it's an indie studio selling a name-your-price version off of itchio.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
"Full version is paywalled" is really weird way to say "they're selling their game for money"

Like I know it's a pirating site, but Jesus Christ guys, you can't get offended at the concept of devs making money off of their work, especially when it's an indie studio selling a name-your-price version off of itchio.
It's because people on this site are used to the Patreon trickle-content model for games. With devs not really selling a finished product like this, but earning money over time with free public versions just coming later than the patreon ones.

Personally, I'd love if every game was "paywalled" like this one, instead of the uncertainty of Patreon support.

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah so i played through the game got the scene in the gallery with the blonde, then got the "good" end then the true end where its revealed you are in control of aiden spared astrid and asked her to look after aine aiden's daughter and the goddess of bad endings.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes