RPGM Abandoned Death & Strawberry [v0.35] [Raygun]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon (1).png

Overview:
You were a normal Human until one day you were in an accident now you are reborn as a Shinigami, you fight Hollows, make girls your slaves and turn Gotei 13 into your own Brothel.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-22
Release Date: 2020-10-22
Developer: Raygun -
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (Updating): MEGA - UPLOADHAVEN- MIXDROP - NOPY

c514239cb04a5d81.PNG 2.PNG 2 (1).PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i agree but it's only the first release and the stories good there is a bug though an error appears when you try to load your game i let the dev know about it so try not to die haha

Reactions: flamedemon13

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
The creator needs to focus on just one of these two things: improving the art, or cleaning up the dialogue. If they struggle to handle both tasks at once, they need to either seek out a native English proof-reader to correct the plethora of typos in their script and dialogue, or wait until they can afford a better artist to clean up the character portraits a little bit.

I'm trying not to be harsh, but basic standards are important. It doesn't matter if it plays like a triple-A title, if it looks like ass and reads like a machine translation, far fewer people will dare to even touch it.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
As excited as I am to have a Bleach RPG Maker game, the art is totally turning me off. Of course, this is a demo so it might be subject to change. Looking forward to seeing great progress on this.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Man, Naruto gets Jikage Rising with anime level of character art and Bleach gets ... whatever this is. Feels like we're always getting a hand-me-down version of everything.

Reactions: flsme420

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This new game have potential, hope in the future they will improved the art quality more

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote