RPGM Abandoned Death & Strawberry [v0.35] [Raygun]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
If you improve the art and the story is kept entertaining by avoiding a tedious routine the game can be a sure success.

Good luck, I'll be looking forward to future deliveries.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
'Give me Liberty or give me Death....& Strawberry' - Patrick Henry

Wait....is that not the quote? Ah well...it's what I first thought when I read the title. :)

• Haha
Reactions: hakulaku97

anonim536

Jun 4, 2017
Don't even play yet, but started patreon. I always want a good bleach h-game and i hope this will help devolpe in it.

Reactions: icchou

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I has worked on my artstyle and here is my results. I made my shadows more soft and added few details. What do you think about my progression? If you like it, I'll rework other images in the future versions by this way
View attachment 579203
it looks alot better you are getting better don't let those guys put you down focus on getting better can't wait to see how hot you make the other girls ;)

Reactions: gen1

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I has worked on my artstyle and here is my results. I made my shadows more soft and added few details. What do you think about my progression? If you like it, I'll rework other images in the future versions by this way
View attachment 579203
It's way better! Good job! ;) I agree with Dark Coven. I would gladly help with the english script, unfortunately english is not my primary language but at least I can fix the typo... It is not a big help so it would be clearly better if a native english speaker could volunteer and help you fix the dialog ( typos and sentence "composition").

icchou

Apr 22, 2019
Great job, put in the work and you've got it!

amarshyy

Feb 23, 2018
View attachment 579203
Already so much better, I love it! Im cheering for you. I will be keeping a close eye on it. Consider me a fan

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
next character you should add is Hiyori would be good to teach her a lesson for once :p also will the main character become a hollow like Ichigo and the Visoreds

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Hand drawn art that only vaguely resembles the characters they are trying to depict, but who cares, it's a fucking bleach parody. Hype levels over 9000!!!!!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote