RPGM Abandoned Death & Strawberry [v0.35] [Raygun]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 1, 2018
I love Bleach soo much and I'm glad that's getting some love. Sadly I can't play this....I only got mac but luckily I can get an windows emulator! xD

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I love Bleach soo much and I'm glad that's getting some love. Sadly I can't play this....I only got mac but luckily I can get an windows emulator! xD
I dont think you have to worry(or you actually do have more reason to) since im pretty sure this game is abandoned, its been 4 months since the last update, and the last post on his patreon was on April, so probably no more updates for this game

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
Hello. I want to sorry for no news from me. I had some big problems in my private life and job thats why I couldn't devote enought of time for my project and nearly gave up, but now it's fine and I want to return to work! I spent this mounth and gonna post a 0.2 version literally tomorrow. And further I gonna release an update once a month
Thank you *low bow*

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hello. I want to sorry for no news from me. I had some big problems in my private life and job thats why I couldn't devote enought of time for my project and nearly gave up, but now it's fine and I want to return to work! I spent this mounth and gonna post a 0.2 version literally tomorrow. And further I gonna release an update once a month
Thank you *low bow*
Looking forward to it!

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Interesting game, hopefully we will be able to get the girls pregnant. Also, now that there is a bleach game, some one needs to make a fairy tail game.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
FINALY!!!! Finale we have the 1st Parody of "Bleach" here! PLS, Gods, i hope this Project not be Died :(

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote