RPGM Abandoned Death & Strawberry [v0.35] [Raygun]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
New art is a big step forward. The face tho is still not there but you have time to improve. On the RPG forum I've found a couple of posts related to a script to extract all text so that you can proof read it or pass it to a text editor that checks grammar (e.g. Word). I've noticed several error and a lot of them are mistype that could be easily fixed. If you send me the text as a PM or send a file with the text I can check it.

Last edited:

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
New art is a big step forward. The face is not tho is still not there but you have time to improve. On the RPG forum I've found a couple of posts related to a script to extract all text so that you can proof read it or pass it to a text editor that checks grammar (e.g. Word). I've noticed several error and a lot of them are mistype that could be easily fixed. If you send me the text as a PM or send a file with the text I can check it.
pomoshch'yu kogda zaymus' etim

Thanks for the advice. No, really, I'm very grateful and necessarily ask you for help when I will fix grammar!

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
pomoshch'yu kogda zaymus' etim

Thanks for the advice. No, really, I'm very grateful and necessarily ask you for help when I will fix grammar!
Please be aware that I'm not a native English speaker but at least I could help to remove the mistype and other things.
These are the tools that I've mentioned:
and

Reactions: Makankosappo

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey Makan sorry I've been away for a while and sorry those guys are giving you a hard time I will be on the thread more often and help you out and great work on the art a huge improvement can't wait to see what other characters you have planned i can suggest some more if needed just send me a dm and I'll help you out

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update was great, the art style has improve alot compare with the first demo release...The battle was fun and unique when you had to direct control your character and fought like fighter games against the enemy
It has both good a down with that system tho: It change the air of an RPG game and let you have more freedom in movement than the tradition way, but the down path would be the problem of furstration if you had to fight boss that spamming special skill at you and you in panic to both had to blocking the attack but at the same time healing while you still not getting good yet (I die 3 times to the blonde boss before guess the best strategy to fight more effectively), and seems like you don't get XP to level up yet so it make the fight harder
Overall it was a good game that just waiting to grown and develop, I hope the best for the developer in the future

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
This update was great, the art style has improve alot compare with the first demo release...The battle was fun and unique when you had to direct control your character and fought like fighter games against the enemy
It has both good a down with that system tho: It change the air of an RPG game and let you have more freedom in movement than the tradition way, but the down path would be the problem of furstration if you had to fight boss that spamming special skill at you and you in panic to both had to blocking the attack but at the same time healing while you still not getting good yet (I die 3 times to the blonde boss before guess the best strategy to fight more effectively), and seems like you don't get XP to level up yet so it make the fight harder
Overall it was a good game that just waiting to grown and develop, I hope the best for the developer in the future
Thank you very much, the game will definitely grow. In fact, the combat system quietly allows me to add level mechanics in the future, as well as a bunch of abilities such as summoning and even transformation. The only problem may be the lack of freely available sprites for this. What do you thing about adding some mini games in future versions?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
for anyone who didn't see my message I made a discord server for Death and Strawberry here's an invite

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
The art work could use so work, but I am very interested in this game! But I will wait a while before playing it so there will be alot of content when I play it. :)

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Yes, yes, yes, this has my attention for the sole reason that this is a Bleach game, and the art doesn't loon bad either. I'm missing a couple of fetishes like BDSM, are there any plans for that? But so far, so good!

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
By the way i wouldn't even mind if you decide to explore the combat aspect a bit more, the Bleach universe is so interesting that i wouldn't even mind it lol.

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
Yes, yes, yes, this has my attention for the sole reason that this is a Bleach game, and the art doesn't loon bad either. I'm missing a couple of fetishes like BDSM, are there any plans for that? But so far, so good!
Thanks, I have some plans about some fetishes but it will be in the future

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
So the art is kinda eh, but that's hardly the biggest deal. A far bigger deal is the narrative. It's all written in broken English. Maybe I'm just spoiled by Four Elements Trainer, but shitty writing kinda kills it for me.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote