RPGM Abandoned Death & Strawberry [v0.35] [Raygun]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
So the art is kinda eh, but that's hardly the biggest deal. A far bigger deal is the narrative. It's all written in broken English. Maybe I'm just spoiled by Four Elements Trainer, but shitty writing kinda kills it for me.
English will be much better in next version. I promise)

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
To be honest, your art makes this game interesting. I like seeing the artist improve while doing their works. Looking forward to more content from you. I'll be watching this game with great interest :D

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Bleach got so bad that I wanted nothing to do with it. But I may fap to this for nostalgic reasons only.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is it just me or there's a bug with Rangiku, I'm mind controlled her 3 times now yet it was still only at the same first handjob and didn't move to the next level at all

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
To be honest, your art makes this game interesting. I like seeing the artist improve while doing their works. Looking forward to more content from you. I'll be watching this game with great interest :D
Thanks, I have a lot of plans for the game and hope that soon it will be one of the best games of this genre)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Art, i am sorry i can only currently give art 5/10 ( i am spoiled by 3d arts just accept it!) untill i can get it past 6 id rather let it land on 8-9 but having high expectations might be a bit mean, the reason i want to have high standard is because i am a bleach fan and i kinda dislike lower level arts on my fav anime/manga than 7+ please accept my apology and my hope that you make this game great like many others out there! :)

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
looks like progress with Rangiku is buggued right, and i simply have no idea where is soifon, or how to trigger interactions with her

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
The art :(
And where's Hiyori's snaggletooth ?
My fault. I will draw snaggletooth right now)
And as for drawing level, I am constantly working on it and as soon as I achieve certain success in this, I will rework girls again and again)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And as for drawing level, I am constantly working on it and as soon as I achieve certain success in this, I will rework girls again and again)
I hope you will update the bugfix soon, because look like without Rangriku I can't further the other story content like with Soi Fong

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Have to admit, I was wondering where it was too. That snaggletooth multiplies her attraction by at LEAST 30%.

EDIT: To be honest, if there's a fetish for snaggletooths, I actually might have one. I always find an anime character more attractive and or cuter when they have one.

Altair31

Mar 22, 2019
Each time I try and unzip it, it says that it's not a valid archive and to try download it again which I've tried. Anyone else having this issue? Also, does anyone have a file that actually works?

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, I want to sorry for a little delay. New version will be uploaded in a few days along with new bonus art. Also I plan to increase the time I devote to the project. I have a lot of plans for this game so in the near future there will be big changes in the D&S.
And the Changelog:
-New location- beach
-Rukia new level
-Rukia beach sex scene
-Hiyori new level
-Hiyori new scene
-Soi Fong new level
-Soi Fong new scene
-Rangiku 1st scene rework
-Kisara 1st scene rework
-2 Bonus arts on patreon page

Next time I want to experiment with some animation. Сan't promise anything special, but i'll try)

Thank you for your support!

You can find Rukia's and Hiyori's new level image on my patreon page

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote