RPGM Abandoned Death & Strawberry [v0.35] [Raygun]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
I have question. Is it old save can't get any new event ? and I have to play new agine or I do something wrong. I use old save from v 0.25. I can get any new event beach scean or soi fong. someone can tell about it

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Oh right, so I wasn't the only one with that issue it seems, eh? Well, same here, had to completely drop the game, even on version 0.3.5, seemingly the latest one from the patreon page, and kept having that issue all over Orihime's first mind control event.
what is the issue that happens so Raygun get's an idea what's wrong

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In 0.35 you can fuck Rukia and Orihime. Kuukaku and Harribel are also in the plans like other Bleach girls
Nice! I would love to have Harribel content, she was best girl that got dumped by the author so I would love to see her have a little more space and love in an adult game

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
This game is far too buggy. During the Orihime storyline, it starts reporting an error that it can't find background1.png, which is in the correct directory and working. The game then shows the "Now Loading" screen, and doesn't continue.

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
This game is far too buggy. During the Orihime storyline, it starts reporting an error that it can't find background1.png, which is in the correct directory and working. The game then shows the "Now Loading" screen, and doesn't continue.
Put it in pictures folder, should help
Mega

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
links for the mac version have been updated neither me or Raygun have a mac so we can't test it so we aren't sure if it's been fixed yet so hoping you guys can test it for us

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
also I just posted in discord for some testers if you wanna test builds join the discord server and let me know the version you will be testing

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote