RPGM Abandoned Death & Strawberry [v0.35] [Raygun]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I'm a little confused about the tags and overview it says harem but overview says your going to run a brothel I don't want my harem with other men?? Just my opinion and preference

Thank you for your time :)

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Well... Game have now 3-4 update after relize, soo it finaly time to load and see what it is...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully all the bugs from the previous version got fixed in this new one, and had to start over again for those reworked scenes.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
how to trigger soi fong? i think i have done everything i could find, and have yet to find her or the 2nd squad barracks

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
how to trigger soi fong? i think i have done everything i could find, and have yet to find her or the 2nd squad barracks
1) Follow Rukia's route and meet Rangiku
2) Corrupt Rangikuto enought level then Soi Fong will find you by herself
3) Just sleep
4) "Talk" with Rangiku about Soi Fong
5) Find Yoruichi and talk with her. Event event will start by itself
6) Interact with Yoruichi again
7) Go to the East barracs area (on global map) in soul society
8) Enter the 2nd squad barracks. Soi Fong will wait you there

If some events isn't work, try to sleep and recover stamina

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Hold on-when it says turn them into your brothel, does that mean the game turns into pimping them out? Considering playing this but not a fan of games which pimp the girls out, so would like clarification on this.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hold on-when it says turn them into your brothel, does that mean the game turns into pimping them out? Considering playing this but not a fan of games which pimp the girls out, so would like clarification on this.
it means your own personal brothel so they will be his own slaves

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
So when you start the nonlinear part of the game when ever I do the orihime breast check I keep getting a error saying loading error for background 1 any patch or different background 1?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So when you start the nonlinear part of the game when ever I do the orihime breast check I keep getting a error saying loading error for background 1 any patch or different background 1?
Oh right, so I wasn't the only one with that issue it seems, eh? Well, same here, had to completely drop the game, even on version 0.3.5, seemingly the latest one from the patreon page, and kept having that issue all over Orihime's first mind control event.

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
Put it in pictures folder, should help

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
Oh right, so I wasn't the only one with that issue it seems, eh? Well, same here, had to completely drop the game, even on version 0.3.5, seemingly the latest one from the patreon page, and kept having that issue all over Orihime's first mind control event.
I didn't know about this bug before, so it was never fixed

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote