RPGM Abandoned Death & Strawberry [v0.35] [Raygun]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I actually like the art lol. The engrish is horrible though. Pretty cool battle system. Then again, the second fight gave an error and I had to force quit. Oh well. Good luck on the game.

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
Man I still remember Holimate Stone, a shame that was discontinued...
But another Bleach Game, will keep an eye on this one

Aug 17, 2019
Being based on bleach is a positive, since it's a pretty untapped market for eroge, but if those preview images are still accurate :cautious:
Hoping I can check back on this a year down the line and it'll have been overhauled.

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
Being based on bleach is a positive, since it's a pretty untapped market for eroge, but if those preview images are still accurate :cautious:
Hoping I can check back on this a year down the line and it'll have been overhauled.
Can you check new version images please? I need to know are them good enough or not.

Achaell

Jul 13, 2017
Makankosappo Good concept, even if I don't like whoring out girls(looking at you, Rukia). Played a bit of 0.2 and everything that came through my mind was already said(grammar, artwork etc.). I liked the battle system as well. I take it that you draw all the stuff yourself right? It's a good effort yet for it to be able to satisfy most people is still long ways to go. Try getting yourself a drawing anatomy book so you get a good idea about body proportions and poses(of course anime is not 100% accurate but it's still crucial to know your stuff). That being said, I think the English dialogue needs more attention at the moment. There's not enough(any?) Bleach h-games out there. Overall a nice, little game with a lot of potential(even if I'm being biased because Bleach is my favourite anime) wish You the best of luck with it.

Reactions: Hentai Prince

djtoxinman

Mar 2, 2018
for the love of everything that is horny and good give the MC a face it doesn't work without the proper shadowing

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Makankosappo - Don't pay too much attention to the comments. Remember you can't make everyone happy. There's always going to be people who are unhappy or dissatisfied. The art has improved since the last time you posted the first version but it just needs some polishing like the Karin time skip art you posted from last time, also you need to hire someone to check the English because right now that's the only thing that keeps making me want to stop playing. The battle system was a nice touch. Reminds me of the Bleach DS games in a way.

Reactions: Makankosappo

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
damn, I thought it would keep my save, but I guess not. Anyone here have a save of the very start of the new patch?

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
Makankosappo - Don't pay too much attention to the comments. Remember you can't make everyone happy. There's always going to be people who are unhappy or dissatisfied. The art has improved since the last time you posted the first version but it just needs some polishing like the Karin time skip art you posted from last time, also you need to hire someone to check the English because right now that's the only thing that keeps making me want to stop playing. The battle system was a nice touch. Reminds me of the Bleach DS games in a way.
Thank you for that!)

Reactions: Hentai Prince

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i remember playing the first version when it got out, engrish was hard to survive but what i understood was funny, this time, the battle system got a revamp i was doubtfull but tried it for the laugh at least, and first battle ... first bug if you don't count the need to relaunch the game because controller setting are half done and i didn't want to play on keyboard :S) no change in the engrish, no change in the art if i believe the image folder, not even sure there's actually a new scene ><

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
Bro!!! i mean!! WTF!! I have been Waiting for a bleach game!! but what the FUCK IS THIS?!
HOE THE FUCK CAN YOU EVEN THINK OF MASTURBATING TO THIS ART?! Its like You training our brains to be fucked for eternity!! there aint no coming back if you jerk off to this ...
Jesus christs left testicle pubes... My left hand could draw better than this.

Although Props to the guy who went for it and made this happen. Respect but then again . WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!

Makankosappo

Jun 16, 2017
Hello. I’m a little tired of people who doesn't check 0.2 art progress but hates me for images. I think I have achieved some progress at drawing. I decided to post the new version images. If you like it, you may wait for the next update because I'm going to rework other girls in the same style.
The old artstyle was in the past. Please criticize new). Other changes you can see in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tm22Zoro
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote