5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Where do you go? I currently am at the big door that I can't get through and I can disable the safety protocols of the white door to get the tentacle bad end. I'm playing currently as the liger demon hunter, so you know I'm past a certain stage of doing things.

EDIT: 2/28/2018 11:10PM Okay, found a console I hadn't touched. It was one of the doors that is on the bottom of the screen so it's harder to spot. As it's just a shadowed dip in the wall. Also, I really like that the enemies are color coated for difficulty now.
Sure,ask if you'll need help

Reactions: ponyguy

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Sure,ask if you'll need help
Got it all squared away, was a bit disappointed there wasn't more scenes. But as always it was enjoyable to play, the combat seems really solid; though I'm not a big fan of random misses. It's impressive that the creator maintains mostly vanilla stuff but manage to make it entertaining.

Asdferman

Oct 28, 2017
I seem to be stuck in the jail room? pretty sure its a bug
right after the white haired girl talks about a boss being some where in the room, i beat the enemy on the 2nd floor, but there seems to be nothing in any off the rooms afterwards. if i try to leave, the characters talk about trying to kill the boss first
is it a glitch?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I seem to be stuck in the jail room? pretty sure its a bug
right after the white haired girl talks about a boss being some where in the room, i beat the enemy on the 2nd floor, but there seems to be nothing in any off the rooms afterwards. if i try to leave, the characters talk about trying to kill the boss first
is it a glitch?
Appears so, I would load to a earlier save. Are you using an old save from a previous version? I did that and encountered a slew of bugs.

Reactions: Digitaler

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
It would be more accurate to have the maker listed as Project Wolfenstahl, but whatever. Anybody got their game Paperheads? Can't use DLsite, sadly.

GayBoi420

Oct 10, 2017
The advice to kill Duke and Jacque is completely useless if they two shot you anyways. I can't beat them. I must have done 1500 damage to Jacque in one attempt and he didn't die. It's only worsened by the fact that I need to wait through a 6 minute unskippable segment every time I lose. The fact that I'm stuck going in with less than 40 RST on Minora makes it guarenteed that I take 400 damage right off the bat from Jacque.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
The advice to kill Duke and Jacque is completely useless if they two shot you anyways. I can't beat them. I must have done 1500 damage to Jacque in one attempt and he didn't die. It's only worsened by the fact that I need to wait through a 6 minute unskippable segment every time I lose. The fact that I'm stuck going in with less than 40 RST on Minora makes it guarenteed that I take 400 damage right off the bat from Jacque.
Um.... 6 minutes? No. If you slowly read every word, maybe. If you have a problem fighting a boss, the solution is rather simple: level up. There's an infinite number of foes around, and you have a handy ability to heal yourself between battles. I beat them at level 5 without clothes.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
About the only complaint I have for the game. Is that it is dependent on the player grinding monsters for no reason.

GayBoi420

Oct 10, 2017
Um.... 6 minutes? No. If you slowly read every word, maybe. If you have a problem fighting a boss, the solution is rather simple: level up. There's an infinite number of foes around, and you have a handy ability to heal yourself between battles. I beat them at level 5 without clothes.
Except I can't just heal when I want to, since there's about 4 potions in the whole warehouse. I was stuck having to run past most enemies because they would just whittle me down to nothing

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Except I can't just heal when I want to, since there's about 4 potions in the whole warehouse. I was stuck having to run past most enemies because they would just whittle me down to nothing
You can use a bed to sleep and get full HP and RES. But there might not be a bed in the lab, so you might need to just leave and come back.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, you CAN heal whenever you want. The girls have an ability called "rest" which does exactly that.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
used a save provided in a comment... get blue and green card... cheated a bit on stats... defeated "Failure"... now back at hotel and end of current version... got a lot mission2 cg to see but is it auto unlocked once you cleared it?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
You CAN'T heal whenever you want because Rest costs RES or resistance which makes you easily susceptible to the extremely damaging rape attacks.
And yet, again, I had no problem with doing so at level 5. One of us is doing something wrong, and the evidence shows that it's not me :)

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
^ The first post has 4.0 hotfix 2, which is not 4.1.
It has an older version from a couple months ago.
The version I'm asking about came out a couple weeks ago.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes