5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
yea just read their patreon page. Says this game on hold until they can afford a dedicated pixel artist. And that's when they reach $5000. They are just milking their patrons now.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
yea just read their patreon page. Says this game on hold until they can afford a dedicated pixel artist. And that's when they reach $5000. They are just milking their patrons now.
I'd agree with you, if the patreon was dedicated only to the game. Their main thing is their comic and various pinups in higher res for patreons. The game was always a slow development side project from the main things.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
That's for a different game. It's for Deathblight Apocalypse and they want to work on it when they get a dedicated pixel artist.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Huh I guess that is different. Looks like we are going to be waiting for a long time if we ever get an update at all then.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Thunderfang so far has provided quality, hence why I don't bitch at them for asking for patreon money. Not, 'So we have a .01 build and there's no content to speak of so give us the money.'

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
how much of content do i expect

i mean like how many hours do i expect ?
With the content we have currently and the small bit of grinding required. I'd estimate somewhere around 12-20~ hours. That's if you play it start to finish, with no breaks.

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
I was stucked at the prison too... seems there is a bug when you use old save.. i guess... so I used one of the recent save on here .. it went like a charm.. question tho does the current version end when they all get back at the hotel after defeating failure or.. am still missing a piece..
Thanks

ubbus05

Apr 23, 2018
Hey Is there any way to escape the 2nd contamination area in the Parasol lab? And why are they're countdowns if you can't press anything?

Also the Secret scene that others are talking about where Minori gets captured and then walking into the office with Ferania alone, Is it on the Parasol lab too?
hello, but where is parasol lab????? pls reply

FloppySandal

Jan 18, 2018
Dont know how their dicsord works but is it not a bad idea to put the link out in the open ? Or can anyone join it ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes