5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cthbones

May 19, 2017
I can't find the boss demon in the prison cells anywhere or a key to unlock the locked doors?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Gave this a go. The art is top notch. The game itself seems pretty meh so far but maybe they will fill it out more eventually.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Das Ras

Jun 8, 2017
I'm not entirely sure why i enjoyed this game as much as i did but it's just a kinda fun rpgmaker game.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
They released it via their Patreon yesterday and called it the Beta 1 release, but the changelog in the game is dated September 29th, not October 10th.
Have they just been sitting on an update this whole time? Seems kinda shady.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
They released it via their Patreon yesterday and called it the Beta 1 release, but the changelog in the game is dated September 29th, not October 10th.
It could be but the change log could've been made before the completely finished development. Also most devs don't release as soon as they "finish" their updates. There's testing and stuff that has to go along first so that could be what went down.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
That's less than two weeks, what do you mean by shady? By the 29th of September it makes prudent sense to release it as the October Patron thing, and it's a really good thing if they get the updates ready early so that delays aren't as impactful.

FloppySandal

Jan 18, 2018
Right found 4 scenes from the club with minor variants and the game over one did i miss anything ?? does anyone know ?

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017

I've shamelessly cheated, giving max cash and boosting one of the characters by a stupid amount of XP 'cause fuck that boss. Even cheating with that character I barely clutched it through with two characters down and one on less than 300 HP.

Save 12: Hotel Room. Loads of corruption pots / purity pots. CG gallery with dungeons here.
Save 13: Strip club, 0% corruption. (Latest Content)
Save 14: Strip club, 95% corruption. Doing any other job here that results in 5% or more corruption will give you the Game Over.

So there's currently:
Striptease (High & Low Corruption Variant) (Scene 1)
Waitress (High & Low Corruption Variant) (Scene 2)
Three guy orgy (Scene 3)
Game Over (Corruption 100 - Involves impreg and birthing)

At 70 Corruption you can get all three high corruption. About 30 for high corruption striptease and low corruption waitress. Striptease = 5 corruption, Waitress = 10 Corruption, 3 Guy Orgy = 30 Corruption. Bouncer = 2 corruption per molestation. I think you can only get molested like 7 times in total per job. The other character's corruption doesn't matter, there's only scenes for Ferania.

croPath

May 10, 2017

I've shamelessly cheated, giving max cash and boosting one of the characters by a stupid amount of XP 'cause fuck that boss. Even cheating with that character I barely clutched it through with two characters down and one on less than 300 HP.

Save 12: Hotel Room. Loads of corruption pots / purity pots. CG gallery with dungeons here.
Save 13: Strip club, 0% corruption. (Latest Content)
Save 14: Strip club, 95% corruption. Doing any other job here that results in 5% or more corruption will give you the Game Over.

So there's currently:
Striptease (High & Low Corruption Variant) (Scene 1)
Waitress (High & Low Corruption Variant) (Scene 2)
Three guy orgy (Scene 3)
Game Over (Corruption 100 - Involves impreg and birthing)

At 70 Corruption you can get all three high corruption. About 30 for high corruption striptease and low corruption waitress. Striptease = 5 corruption, Waitress = 10 Corruption, 3 Guy Orgy = 30 Corruption. Bouncer = 2 corruption per molestation. I think you can only get molested like 7 times in total per job. The other character's corruption doesn't matter, there's only scenes for Ferania.
that only has 2 saves 07 and 08

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Fun little game but you'll never beat the bosses if you're not a high enough level. Only a few problems at the moment in my opinion; you can't full screen or at least I couldn't, the second boss ( Failure ) can call on too many minions at one time, and there is no way to use healing items during battle which sucks.

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
Fun little game but you'll never beat the bosses if you're not a high enough level. Only a few problems at the moment in my opinion; you can't full screen or at least I couldn't, the second boss ( Failure ) can call on too many minions at one time, and there is no way to use healing items during battle which sucks.

Use evade and taunt combo with character on the far right for 2nd boss.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes