5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mew28

Oct 12, 2018
Fun little game but you'll never beat the bosses if you're not a high enough level. Only a few problems at the moment in my opinion; you can't full screen or at least I couldn't, the second boss ( Failure ) can call on too many minions at one time, and there is no way to use healing items during battle which sucks.
It is not that bad you just gota grind Minori up to LV9 to use void of sanganies after she summons everything and go in full TP

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Fun little game but you'll never beat the bosses if you're not a high enough level. Only a few problems at the moment in my opinion; you can't full screen or at least I couldn't, the second boss ( Failure ) can call on too many minions at one time, and there is no way to use healing items during battle which sucks.
It's actually pretty easy, just somewhat on the long side. You have Ferania use the lightning move that hits the enemy party, Minori use the gravity move that lowers all the stats of the enemy party, and Catheline is free to do whatever. After Minori has stat debuffed the enemy party, you just have her continuously use Leg Sweep on the boss, saving her TP to gravity the enemy party again whenever more minions spawn in, while Ferania recovers her TP with her skill until you can use the lightning move again.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Seems that BETA 1 has been released for patreons, it has to do with some subquests about the club. Looks that's all added

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Uhm... anyone knows what has happened to these guys? No word from them for 12 days, which is weird since they usually post a lot of stuff.

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Last Update regarding the game is from November 12th

Unlocked

Ahoy~
Here's a small report about how DB RPG is doing and other news.

DBRPG:
I've started with the artworks for Minori's job.
As you can see, the Maid outfit for her is done, so next would be CGs and some stuff for the minigame.
Other news:
Other than that I wanted to inform you folks about us going on a vacation for two weeks, starting at Monday the 19th November.
This means we (me and Wolf) won't be available for that time and also there will be no streams and no webcomic uploads for those 2 weeks.
On a sidenote to the webcomic, this one will be paused until end of January 2019.
It is not canceled, just paused. We haven't decided what to do with the webcomic yet, but we will finish the current chapter after the pause and then will decide how to continue with it.
(turning the webcomic into a Visual Novel or Kinetic Novel, or just continue it as a webcomic, or maybe something else.)
But don't worry, our vacation does NOT mean everything is on halt.
The rest of the team is still working on stuff while Wolf and I are gone.
Btw. the Safiya graphics are not for DB RPG, those are for a side project.
Well then, see ya in 2 weeks ^w^
Ahoy~

DBRPG:
As you can see, the Maid outfit for her is done, so next would be CGs and some stuff for the minigame.
Other news:
Other than that I wanted to inform you folks about us going on a vacation for two weeks, starting at Monday the 19th November.
This means we (me and Wolf) won't be available for that time and also there will be no streams and no webcomic uploads for those 2 weeks.
On a sidenote to the webcomic, this one will be paused until end of January 2019.
It is not canceled, just paused. We haven't decided what to do with the webcomic yet, but we will finish the current chapter after the pause and then will decide how to continue with it.
(turning the webcomic into a Visual Novel or Kinetic Novel, or just continue it as a webcomic, or maybe something else.)

It's not much, but it is something. Can't complain though, because i think they are doing a good job balancing the webcomic, the game and stuff like the speedpaint rewards-

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Last Update regarding the game is from November 12th

Unlocked

Ahoy~

DBRPG:
Other news:
Ahoy~

DBRPG:
Other news:

It's not much, but it is something. Can't complain though, because i think they are doing a good job balancing the webcomic, the game and stuff like the speedpaint rewards-
Thanks for the info.

I dont know, with how bland the comic keeps getting I would prefer if they focused fully on the game tbh, it has been in development for a really long time already, and it could very well be fucking amazing, but it has so little to show for it that is kinda meh. Just my opinion tho.

Reactions: mesoru

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the info.

I dont know, with how bland the comic keeps getting I would prefer if they focused fully on the game tbh, it has been in development for a really long time already, and it could very well be fucking amazing, but it has so little to show for it that is kinda meh. Just my opinion tho.
I personally disagree with the comic being bland. They did mention that for this chapter there wouldn't be as many H-scenes and it would pick up after. I do agree though that they should definitely invest more time in the game.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

Unlocked

Good news everyone!

We've been busy working on stuff the last couple months.
Deathblight RPG of course which had it's Ferania job update a while ago, as well as our new game Deathblight Guilty Raid.
So we're confident in announcing that one now!

Deathblight Guilty Raid is basically a remake of our old game "Last Demon Hunter" which you can download on this blog for free.
However, this game is not a simple remake.

It's a complete overhaul of the previous game.
Vast increase in content:
New enemies, new skills, multiple playable characters and much more.
It's still a topdown shooter with rogue-lite elements though, but other than that it's pretty much it's own game.

Because of this we decided to name the project something else.
It's based on old LDH, but it's technically a new game.
It also features a new heroine, Safiya!
(Ferania is not planned to be in this game as of now)
And of course, since this is a proper game, the graphics are all fully fleshed out.

Here's some screenshot:

Please note that this is a WIP (work in progress) and some graphics will be enhanced or replaced for the final version.

Other playable characters planned for this project are Esmoda and Faye from Deathblight.
(you may know them from the webcomic)
So you can look forward to those two as well!

The entire project is self funded, but we plan to hand it out to Patrons of 10$ tier upwards as loyality bonus.
(only to people who are subscribed at the date of release)
We also plan to sell it on multiple platforms including Steam.
So you can grab the game on the platform of your choice once it's released.

That will be all for now, please look forward to future updates on the games progress and some reveal of game mechanics in the upcoming posts.
See ya around!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Unlocked

Good news everyone!

Deathblight RPG of course which had it's Ferania job update a while ago, as well as our new game Deathblight Guilty Raid.

Deathblight Guilty Raid is basically a remake of our old game "Last Demon Hunter" which you can download on this blog for free.

It's still a topdown shooter with rogue-lite elements though, but other than that it's pretty much it's own game.

And of course, since this is a proper game, the graphics are all fully fleshed out.

Here's some screenshot:

Please note that this is a WIP (work in progress) and some graphics will be enhanced or replaced for the final version.

Other playable characters planned for this project are Esmoda and Faye from Deathblight.

The entire project is self funded, but we plan to hand it out to Patrons of 10$ tier upwards as loyality bonus.

That will be all for now, please look forward to future updates on the games progress and some reveal of game mechanics in the upcoming posts.
See ya around!
Im really starting to wonder if they just dont know what to do with Deathblight or what. They keep releasing random short games instead of developing the one they created the patreon page for. Not like I mind much, they are usually decent enough for the time they invest in them, but its still really fucking weird.
Thanks for the update!

W65

May 31, 2018
Im really starting to wonder if they just dont know what to do with Deathblight or what. They keep releasing random short games instead of developing the one they created the patreon page for. Not like I mind much, they are usually decent enough for the time they invest in them, but its still really fucking weird.
Thanks for the update!
The devs might just get bored easily. I know that feeling, just not as a game creator. It's kinda simple to start any kind of project, get the broad-strokes stuff sorta going, and then drop it because working on it isn't fun any more.

I imagine it's a little like playing an RPG with a bunch of different character classes. You start as a fighter, play a few chapters, then get bored and try a mage, then get bored and try a bard, monk, animal husband, thief, etc. You never end up getting beyond chapter 2 (and, incidentally, start to get tired of the entire game after playing the first chapter nine times with only small, non-plot variations). I guess it's the novel parts of learning the basics for each class that's interesting, and the actual playing of the game using those mechanics is less so.

For game creation, figuring out the basics of getting the characters designed, combat or other gameplay worked out, and a playable area or two made is the part you would be doing over and over again; the boring part would be actually making the maps, dialog, enemy patterns, and whatever for the rest of the game. You end up with a bunch of stuff started and maybe even mostly designed, but never get excited enough to actually finish anything before some other project sounds more fun to pursue.

Of course, as long as the patrons keep getting content, they might be happy with an arrangement like this.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017

Unlocked

Good news everyone!

Here's some screenshot:

See ya around!
thanks for the update man a quick question have they said anything about release dates or the progress of this game and db rpg?(thanks in advance)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes