5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The devs might just get bored easily. I know that feeling, just not as a game creator. It's kinda simple to start any kind of project, get the broad-strokes stuff sorta going, and then drop it because working on it isn't fun any more.

I imagine it's a little like playing an RPG with a bunch of different character classes. You start as a fighter, play a few chapters, then get bored and try a mage, then get bored and try a bard, monk, animal husband, thief, etc. You never end up getting beyond chapter 2 (and, incidentally, start to get tired of the entire game after playing the first chapter nine times with only small, non-plot variations). I guess it's the novel parts of learning the basics for each class that's interesting, and the actual playing of the game using those mechanics is less so.

For game creation, figuring out the basics of getting the characters designed, combat or other gameplay worked out, and a playable area or two made is the part you would be doing over and over again; the boring part would be actually making the maps, dialog, enemy patterns, and whatever for the rest of the game. You end up with a bunch of stuff started and maybe even mostly designed, but never get excited enough to actually finish anything before some other project sounds more fun to pursue.

Of course, as long as the patrons keep getting content, they might be happy with an arrangement like this.
But then, why not just dedicate themselves fully to making a random game they come up with that continues the story instead of forcing themselves on working on the RPGM one?
They could even finish Deathblight with the next update, and continue the story on something else, like a sidescroller or something.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
From what I've heard the main thing behind them jumping around is that they are at the whim of their patrons, polling them regularly to find out what they'd like to work on.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Can't complete the first mission and defeat this 2 huge Bosses and then to free the girls - they are to strong and every time beat me,even when i am level 6 with both girls! PS: Why sex scenes are only if they are defeated and they lost (game over)?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Posted a full save a couple pages ago :

Gallery fully unlocked etc.

You unlock the full gallery after clearing everything in the game so far. I think it is a good alternative between only unlocking stuff when you get defeated, or getting everything from the get go with a cheat or something.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Finally i beat them - i make both girls level 9 and then beat this Bosses with "Blitz Wave" on Ferania (she learn this on level 8) and with "Sunburt" and "Graviton Field" on Minori! Now i can continue the game!

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Looking at the gallery on sad panda how do you get the bust up render pics? Are they from scenes or are they something from battles?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
On the end of the version,the game say "you can continue playing and work with Ferania in the strip club and make more money"! I did it, i start work in this strip club,but why when Ferania's corruption go to 100,its game over? Later that night she find some demons and they take her with them and start to fuck her - this is ok,i enjoy it,but why game over,why just after they have fun with her (even birth them baby) don't leave her,so she can continue go to this strip club or where she want to (even to them again) - so the player can continue to play the game? Whats the point of working in this strip club and have corruption points if the game end in the moment she go with 100 corruption points? I thing it will be more better if this corruption points are to make her be more sluty and she can start to behave like a slut,but not to end the game!

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
On the end of the version,the game say "you can continue playing and work with Ferania in the strip club and make more money"! I did it, i start work in this strip club,but why when Ferania's corruption go to 100,its game over? Later that night she find some demons and they take her with them and start to fuck her - this is ok,i enjoy it,but why game over,why just after they have fun with her (even birth them baby) don't leave her,so she can continue go to this strip club or where she want to (even to them again) - so the player can continue to play the game? Whats the point of working in this strip club and have corruption points if the game end in the moment she go with 100 corruption points? I thing it will be more better if this corruption points are to make her be more sluty and she can start to behave like a slut,but not to end the game!
some games are tied to a slut gauge, if you past that gauge we all know that "funny stuffs start to happen" an we like that, but there are a couple of games that use that as a game over, but overral they warm u about it and give you options to take those points down, either way i think the best explanation can be that they didnt have nothing to continue after 100 points, so they just add a dead end.

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
Posted a full save a couple pages ago :

Gallery fully unlocked etc.

You unlock the full gallery after clearing everything in the game so far. I think it is a good alternative between only unlocking stuff when you get defeated, or getting everything from the get go with a cheat or something.
The save is broken, when trying to load it it makes an error noise and does nothing. Does anyone have a newer save?

awesomebetter

Jun 11, 2017
there was a progress update in their patreon could i kind soul share?
Ahoy!
About time to write a new progress update on our current projects.
Deathblight RPG:
One of the Minori CGs is done as you can see, so I'm off to go draw the next one.
Still a lot missing though.
Deathblight Guilty Raid:
I've completed 3 of the 4 combat graphics for Safiya, the 4th one is also mostly done as only the monster grab varriations (it's 6 monsters at the moment) are missing.
Deathblight webcomic:
As we mentioned in a previous post, the webcomic will be continued and wrapped up once Deathblight Guilty Raid is fully completed.
Figured I should mention that again in case someone missed the big post over here ->
And that's all so far^^

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Ahoy!
About time to write a new progress update on our current projects.
Deathblight RPG:
One of the Minori CGs is done as you can see, so I'm off to go draw the next one.
Still a lot missing though.
Deathblight Guilty Raid:
I've completed 3 of the 4 combat graphics for Safiya, the 4th one is also mostly done as only the monster grab varriations (it's 6 monsters at the moment) are missing.
Deathblight webcomic:
As we mentioned in a previous post, the webcomic will be continued and wrapped up once Deathblight Guilty Raid is fully completed.
Figured I should mention that again in case someone missed the big post over here ->
And that's all so far^^
thanks for the update freind. I dont want to sound like a dick but today they posted a new one so whenever you can please share we whould be gratefull :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes