5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
I remember that there was another game from them, where you played Ferania in a top-down view in some facility. Anyone got a link?

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
any idea who the next party member is going to be?
Personally, im hoping for Faye. Id love to throw her at some demons.

Fetis

May 28, 2017
I mean, they've got Cres doing speedpaints and art for 2 games all at once. That seems ridiculous. To her credit, her artwork's improved quite a bit since Paperheads, but the progress on this game is disgustingly slow

xXPussySlayer69Xx

May 19, 2017
I mean, they've got Cres doing speedpaints and art for 2 games all at once. That seems ridiculous. To her credit, her artwork's improved quite a bit since Paperheads, but the progress on this game is disgustingly slow
The real problem is that they don't seem to understand the value of their projects vs scale. Deathblight should not be released as a free game whereas last demon hunter could be. They need the publicity for support and are honestly going too far with what they're giving out.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
The update is underwhelming to say the least. Only 3 sets of CGs, 3 cropped images and one additional image. I hope guilty raid is better since this is severely disappointing as updates go. Hell not even an intro into the next dungeon or story bits, just a new job for one of the characters.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
The update is underwhelming to say the least. Only 3 sets of CGs, 3 cropped images and one additional image. I hope guilty raid is better since this is severely disappointing as updates go. Hell not even an intro into the next dungeon or story bits, just a new job for one of the characters.
Meh. Personally I'd rather they focus on this rather than guilty raid. Minori is best girl.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
That mini-game is Hell!!
Is not just a memory game, no, it's remembering all Shakespeare.
"Pure maiden milk tea and mew mew strawberry shortcake with super fluffed whipped cream" how do you suppose to remember it without write them it? Also clients are very impatient, 20 second and they are yelling about slow service.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
In my opinion the whole game has some sort of retarded difficulty curve. Like my guy you ain't making a new Dark Souls chill out with that shit. I remember when I got to the last boss (dungeon 2 - The Failed something) and legit tried over 15 different strategies to beat it and was still unable to. Hell I had to cheat the values to beat the first dungeon at all.

Reactions: psycohunter96
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes