5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dāku Shīdo

Feb 19, 2019
I still love this game, but dude... both mini game designs feel so lame. I mean it's pointless in the game to play them to gain more money since there's no place to spend all of it, and both are also really boring to play. You only go through them to loose and see the CG. End of the update.

Why couldn't they focus on making a new dungeon? It's not so difficult in RPGMaker to design a couple of new enemies and a boss and just add some new scenes into it.

Still hoping they do something good with the next update. :cry:

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
I like the universe and characters they've set up, and the dungeon scenes tend to be pretty good, but I don't understand how it took them 6 months to put this update out. They already had a framework for the jobs system and there's what, 3 new scenes with full CG + 3 mini cut-ins? How does that take half a year to do? Not to mention that the system itself is pretty pointless; If you need money for some reason you'd just do Ferania's bouncer job, which was at least trivially easy. Minori's takes actual work and is far more annoying because of it.

I worry that they're burning out on this game. Developing it and Guilty Raid at the same time just makes everything take longer. Not to mention that Dark Alley Elf game they hacked together earlier this year as well that delayed DBRPG further. Feels like they're working on other projects because they're getting tired of this one and it isn't making them enough money.

Edit - The mega file was deleted.

Last edited:

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
So the change log for this update is just the completion of the minigame? If so, that sorta sucks =/

I don't care a lot for the minigame and I really hope they continue onto the next dungeon. I hope this project doesn't devolve into another Malise & the Machine sort of thing. But then again, they do have Eromancer in their list of 'also supporting' patreons.

Grievous Angels

Jan 23, 2018
The update was such a shame, really love Crescentia and her artwork, but the game is progressing at such a snail's pace. I'm just glad that the updates are still happening and new content is being uploaded, but the team is spreading their resources too thinly, that they can't really focus on the projects that have potential.

Anyways thanks for the download link guys!

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
The update was such a shame, really love Crescentia and her artwork, but the game is progressing at such a snail's pace. I'm just glad that the updates are still happening and new content is being uploaded, but the team is spreading their resources too thinly, that they can't really focus on the projects that have potential.

Anyways thanks for the download link guys!
I think it's the same as any devs that have too MANY WORKS in progress. They don't know where to focus first or decide to work on everything at the same time which is bad for themselves.

How big is the dev team anyways? Cause i understand if they are like 2-4. Looking at other things or at many things at the same time just makes them not do good

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Any tips on the maid job?

Trying to memorize every table's orders at once each round is just too much for me.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
Any tips on the maid job?

Trying to memorize every table's orders at once each round is just too much for me.
Fist of all, write down all possible option, there are 4 for any 3 parts in the frase "X and Y with Z"
Then put a letter on the combination and when you start the real memory game you just write down the letters of combination: [Example] "Pure maiden milk tea AND MewMew Strawberry Shortcake WITH Super Fluffed whipped cream" become A and A with A, or simple AAA.
It's more easy to write, memorize and not be fouled by the third part of that minigame.

joey64

Mar 25, 2019
Pretty disappointing update, honestly. Six+ months of work for two hastily cobbled together minigames. The nature of the minigames even suggests defending yourself against attack, especially in Ferania's case, but rather than what should obviously be a battle scene, the devs just phoned it in and send you straight to a ahegao splash image. The new CG images are great, sure, but there's no real meat in this update. Six months is more than enough time to throw together the first areas of a new dungeon at the very least.

Given what Gnodab posted above, it sounds like the Wolfenstahl team has lost focus. They're spread too thin across multiple projects, and they're not making any money off the enterprise in general. And the team lead's proposed solution is to start another project. The devs have comparatively nothing to show for six months of work, and the team is likely burned out on this game on its own, nevermind having to work on other projects at the same time.

I really hope I'm wrong, but if the next update (provided there is a "next update") doesn't show some marked improvement in terms of progress, then I'd say Operation Thunderfang is probably dead in the water.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes